All Recently Registered Posters

Chisoxfn

I just want to tell you, yesterday I blew up the database doing something and had to use a backup from August 2nd, so if you have registered since then (excluding today), you will have to re-register. I'm sorry for the inconvinience and this typically doesn't happen. Only one other time have we lost posts, and that was right in the very beginning (The ancient one Mario, now he definately won't feel so bad, knowing I did it).

So I don't want you to think we somehow don't want you. We had a lto of good posters recently and this is the place for you to be, so sign back up and get back into the thick of things. :headbang

I just want to tell you, yesterday I blew up the database doing something and had to use a backup from August 2nd, so if you have registered since then (excluding today), you will have to re-register.  I'm sorry for the inconvinience and this typically doesn't happen.  Only one other time have we lost posts, and that was right in the very beginning (The ancient one Mario, now he definately won't feel so bad, knowing I did it).

So I don't want you to think we somehow don't want you.  We had a lto of good posters recently and this is the place for you to be, so sign back up and get back into the thick of things.  :headbang

I believe this should be in SL&P not Pale Hose :lol:

I just want to tell you, yesterday I blew up the database doing something and had to use a backup from August 2nd, so if you have registered since then (excluding today), you will have to re-register.  I'm sorry for the inconvinience and this typically doesn't happen.  Only one other time have we lost posts, and that was right in the very beginning (The ancient one Mario, now he definately won't feel so bad, knowing I did it).

So I don't want you to think we somehow don't want you.  We had a lto of good posters recently and this is the place for you to be, so sign back up and get back into the thick of things.  :headbang

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and you were making fun of me during the game last weekend...

me doing it is fine, since I'm a freaking idiot when it comes to these damn boards, but you, you are the main guy here, the Sultan Pimp, or whatever it is, you shouldn't be f'ing up like this. not good at all. you set a very bad example.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and you were making fun of me during the game last weekend...

me doing it is fine, since I'm a freaking idiot when it comes to these damn boards, but you, you are the main guy here, the Sultan Pimp, or whatever it is, you shouldn't be f'ing up like this. not good at all. you set a very bad example.

Mario, sign my petition :ph34r: