I'm sorry this needs to be posted again

Wise Master Buehrle

I was not around during this incident that happened in the chatroom, and I'd greatly appreciate a PM explaining the details of what happened. As an admin of the room, I feel I need to take some responsibility for what happened and why it happened, so if someone could please inform me, that'd be great. :)

It does not and should not be posted in this thread.

I want to pin this and lock it.

This should speak for itself.

I will add: I know that there were a lot of "misunderstandings" but we really need to have some people step up and admit what went on in detail. PM Mr. Zero... and soon, please.

Actually any PM sent on this issue, I want immediately. I don't know if the innuendos are true, but I have some major, major issues with some of the stuff that is being referred to, and if I don't find out exactly what happened, who said it, and why, heads are going to roll. I am that serious about this stuff. Whoever knows what happened must contact me. I am sick of trying to find out myself and not finding out anything.

I've learned some things. I don't want to call anyone out or scare people, but were doing what we can to ensure something like this doesn't happen again.

Although it seems Katy is willing to forgot and I know I noticed her on here after the incident. I also know a lot of apologies were sent her way, which was awesome.