8/26 Games

DBAHO

Charlotte lost to Durham 2-1. Yofu went 8 innings with 2 BB's, 5 K's and 1 ER. Santiago gave up a run in relief for the loss. 2 hits for Valdez leading off while Reggie Taylor homered. Box Score

B-Ham lost to Mobile 6-5. Bull with a great start going 5 innings with 4 K's and 1BB. Josh Fields gave up 4 ER trying to close it out for the loss. Heads' boy Bikowski homered and had 3 RBI's. Anderson drew 2 walks goin 0 for 3. Box Score

Winston Salem defeated Lynchburg 6-4. Wes Whisler went 6 innings for 5 K's, 1 BB and 3 ER. Wasserman, Castro and Pollok all pitched scoreless innings of relief. Becker and Josh Fields homered for the Warthogs, while Blakely had 3 hits. Look for Tom Brice to rejoin the team very soon as well. Box Score

Kanny defeated Charleston 2-1. Excellent start for Gio Gonzalez going 6 innings with 1 ER, 1 BB and 3 K's. Hernandez picked up the save. Carlos Lee and Leo Daigle had multi - hit games. Box Score

Bristol lost to Danville 6-2. James Casey gave up 6 ER's in the start, Carlos Perez pitched 4.2 scorless innings of relief. Box Score

Great Falls defeated Provo 6-5. Garry Bakker had a good start for 6 innings, 2 ER's, 1 BB and 6 K's. Chris Kelly and David Cook both homered. Box Score

I thought Bmac was supposed to get a start today?  Am I a day off?

Yep....... he pitched Sunday, putting him on schedule for Friday. Sunday was a DH and Wed. was a day off, so he may get pushed back until Sat. I am not sure, but I think Phillips is scheduled for tomorrow.

Yep....... he pitched Sunday, putting him on schedule for Friday.  Sunday was a DH and Wed. was a day off, so he may get pushed back until Sat.  I am not sure, but I think Phillips is scheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch Rex, I knew you would have the answer. As always, I appreciate the knowledge.

I know I'm a day late, but nice start by Gio. Is it likely that he'll start the year in Winston-Salem, or will he start off next year at Kanny, and see how it goes from there? I'm hoping he's able to take the B-Mac route, start off in W-S (I know Mac didn't start off at W-S this year, but...), and then towards the middle-end of the year, move him up to Birmingham. Am I crazy in thinking this is even slightly possible?