The Bones

Wise Master Buehrle

Indeed, I have returned. Glad to see someone noticed my abscence. :lol:

I was kind of busy over summer and didn't have much time to be around here. However, I just got back to school last weekend and that probably means my time on Soxtalk will be going up. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Lots of new faces around here and I look forward to seeing what everyone has to say about the sad state of this team. And of course I'm looking forward to seeing what all you old fools have to say as well.

Indeed, I have returned. Glad to see someone noticed my abscence. :lol:

I was kind of busy over summer and didn't have much time to be around here. However, I just got back to school last weekend and that probably means my time on Soxtalk will be going up. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Lots of new faces around here and I look forward to seeing what everyone has to say about the sad state of this team. And of course I'm looking forward to seeing what all you old fools have to say as well.

It's great to have you back! Hope you enjoyed your summer, minues the Sox imploding.... welcome back!! :headbang :cheers

Now that I've got my response I can go to bed!