Want to Welcome 3 New Mods

Chisoxfn

Soxtalk is in the middle of some changes and I'd like to share the latest addition, which is a new mod team on the Pale Hose Board. The team will consist of witesoxfan, Cheat, and DBAHO. All three have been absolutely outstanding posters since joining the site. They don't resolve to personal attacks, have a tremendous knowledge of baseball, and will be exceptional additions to Soxtalk's staff.

Its great to have you all a part of the team :headbang :headbang :headbang

Personally I just want to thank Jason, Alex and all the admin for the oppurtunity to be a mod here on SoxTalk, I've been posting here for over a year now and there are so many great posters on this site which makes these boards so great. Congrats to witey and Cheat on becoming mods too. :) :cheers

DBAHO is already up to no good.  I bought a 24-pack of Miller Lite last night for the weekend, and when I went to my fridge, I found a 24-pack of Foster's instead. 

I say we ban him forever. :lolhitting

Congratulations to you 3 knuckleheads. :cheers

Now that would hav been Southsider's doing, you know how much he loves Fosters. :lol: :cheers

DBAHO is already up to no good.  I bought a 24-pack of Miller Lite last night for the weekend, and when I went to my fridge, I found a 24-pack of Foster's instead. 

I say we ban him forever. :lolhitting

Congratulations to you 3 knuckleheads. :cheers

DBHAO?!? What's that no good sumb**** doing as a mod?!?!? f*** this place!!

Congrats guys!! :cheers

WTF?

Pretty soon all there will be is new members and mods!

:D

Let me just say this - as long as The Critic is at Soxtalk, there will be ONE "veteran" poster who will never....."and the Critic means NEVER".....be a moderator.

....I'm anti-authority, maaaaaaaaaaaannnn......... :finger

oh, and congrats to witesoxfan, Cheat and the Aussie with all CAPS in his screen name!

:lol: :headbang :headbang

I am really excited to get these guys more involved in Soxtalk. Each of them has been a great poster for a long time (well except the Aussie, he bought us all vegemite), and brings a lot to the table here. Their names have been bantered about for a while, and it is great to finally give them some props.

And then there is the critic, the rebel without a clue :bang ;)

I wanted to be a mod a few weeks ago.. but then I decided that I liked sparring with Man Of Steel too much to behave myself and withdrew my candidacy. :lol:

Congrats to you guys though. Keep the Extra Strength Excedrin handy.. you're gonna need it. rolleyeyes.gif

I wanted to be a mod a few weeks ago.. but then I decided that I liked sparring with Man Of Steel too much to behave myself and withdrew my candidacy.  :lol:

:bringit

Way to go guys, I know youll do a great job just like the rest of the team.. :headbang