Want to Welcome 3 New Mods

Chisoxfn

Well I'm passed over again and regulated to the couch in the back of the room with Flounder ;)

Congrats :snr and :fyou

Why don't one of you assclowns use your new mod control panel and close this thread?

Edited by Texsox

All three have been absolutely outstanding posters since joining the site.  They don't resolve to personal attacks, have a tremendous knowledge of baseball, and will be exceptional additions to Soxtalk's staff. 

Was that a knock at us current mods? :lol:

Damn, now I can't make fun of wite for not being a mod.

Soxtalk is in the middle of some changes and I'd like to share the latest addition, which is a new mod team on the Pale Hose Board.  The team will consist of witesoxfan, Cheat, and DBAHO.  All three have been absolutely outstanding posters since joining the site.  They don't resolve to personal attacks, have a tremendous knowledge of baseball, and will be exceptional additions to Soxtalk's staff. 

Its great to have you all a part of the team  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Can I run for the next Mod Elections? :D

Was that a knock at us current mods? :lol:

Damn, now I can't make fun of wite for not being a mod.

I never knew you did :lolhitting:

Damn, better poker player and I'm a mod now too...what you got on me now? :lol: ;)

BTW...just so we all know...I will not be able to fully start moderating until about Sunday. I'll going out of town, and won't get back until Sunday.

Edited by witesoxfan

I was talking to Jason via AIM about it and he told me there'd be 3 new ones and told me to guess at who they'd be. Got all 3 of 'em right, well got the first 2 then he gave me a clue that they all played Poker and then it was obvious.

Basically that means all 3 of you a very highly regarded of and deserve it more than anyone. Congrats, boys! :cheers

WTF?

Pretty soon all there will be is new members and mods!

:D

Let me just say this - as long as The Critic is at Soxtalk, there will be ONE "veteran" poster who will never....."and the Critic means NEVER".....be a moderator.

....I'm anti-authority, maaaaaaaaaaaannnn......... :finger

oh, and congrats to witesoxfan, Cheat and the Aussie with all CAPS in his screen name!

:lol:  :headbang  :headbang

Ah come on..you're a pussy cat.. :bang :unsure: