Sign my petition-

southsider2k5

As many of you know Soxtalk fell victim to an attack, not a coordinated cyber-attack to disable the site, but to Jason. We all love Jason, but we know he is a (hmm how do I say this) programming-challenged. We also all value our addiction to Soxtalk and in order to protect that addiction you all have to take a stand today with me. I am circulating a cyber-petition to make sure that Jason never upgrades alone again. We have a duty to protect Soxtalk from being taken down again. Won't you please join me in my crusade. Say you will sign my petition, please?

No I will not sign the petition. Jason can do whatever he likes with the site. If this is some test tube lab for a science fair project then so be it.

If he enjoys hooking young people on this site and then suddenly yank it from them like some expensive dom in high heels and leather, so be it.

If he wants to pop a needle in some youthful flesh, setting them on a hallucination of all things good and wonderful then crush their dreams like a 9 year old that learns there is no Santa, the let it be done.

If he wants to metaphorically gently marinade a lucious t-bone and fire it up over the hardwood fire of his grill while his vegitarian friends look on drooling, so be it.

If he wants to much on an onion bagel while his Atkins reducing buddies go through carb wthdrawl, then that's his right.

He is Jason, he's God-like in his powers here. Let him roar :lol:

No I will not sign the petition. Jason can do whatever he likes with the site. If this is some test tube lab for a science fair project then so be it.

If he enjoys hooking young people on this site and then suddenly yank it from them like some expensive dom in high heels and leather, so be it.

If he wants to pop a needle in some youthful flesh, setting them on a hallucination of all things good and wonderful then crush their dreams like a 9 year old that learns there is no Santa, the let it be done.

If he wants to metaphorically gently marinade a lucious t-bone and fire it up over the hardwood fire of his grill while his vegitarian friends look on drooling, so be it.

If he wants to much on an onion bagel while his Atkins reducing buddies go through carb wthdrawl, then that's his right.

He is Jason, he's God-like in his powers here. Let him roar  :lol:

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

He is Jason, he's God-like in his powers here. Let him roar  :lol:

So does this mean you aren't signing my petition? :lolhitting

The Old Farmer

An old farmer in Kansas had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end of the pond.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral: Old age and cunning will triumph over youth and enthusiasm every time.

The Old Farmer

An old farmer in Kansas had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end of the pond.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral: Old age and cunning will triumph over youth and enthusiasm every time.

ok :huh: :wacko: :blink:

online :)

By the way, I vote we change this club a bit.  I say its the Jason Should Never Ever Do any board work again thread :lol:

This way I'll have plenty of time on my side, lol.  But remember, you all still need to give me the credit, haha.

I take it you are signing my petition :P :lolhitting