Open Challenge...

good game bro i was surprised how well my offense was

I was surprised how bad I played

That was my first time to play online and I think I have learned some things that need to be changed...

I picked Baltimore because they have a good D and an average offense I wanted to be able to run and play some D but I see for online mode your better off with a good offense so you can score points in a bunch.. Playing D and ball control doesnt work well online with 4 min quarters...

If you want a rematch Ill be in there

I was surprised how bad I played

That was my first time to play online and I think I have learned some things that need to be changed...

I picked Baltimore because they have a good D and an average offense I wanted to be able to run and play some D but I see for online mode your better off with a good offense so you can score points in a bunch.. Playing D and ball control doesnt work well online with 4 min quarters...

If you want a rematch Ill be in there

maybe sometime later

on a side note it was my first game using a real team as all game I have played were with my franchise

EDIT: if anyone ever wants to play me as well PM me or i am always on AIM as Bollweevilx

Edited by AssHatSoxFan

I may pick up Madden tomorrow, if they are still doing that trdae in ESPN for Madden at like 15 bucks less original price. In which case, I'm up for it.

You can set up leagues and stuff right on EA's online this year? If so, I'm thinking a Soxtalk league would be badass.

I may pick up Madden tomorrow, if they are still doing that trdae in ESPN for Madden at like 15 bucks less original price.  In which case, I'm up for it. 

You can set up leagues and stuff right on EA's online this year?  If so, I'm thinking a Soxtalk league would be badass.

yeah you just go onto EA and you get premium pass free up until aug 1, 2005 and then we could set up a league online o believe and it would keep track of it all