WGN SuperFan

chisoxfan14

OMG..you guys know about that Pepsi Sox/Cubs Super Fan contest right...ya ok...well i entered that..and i won..im one of the 3 finalists to appear on WGN Morning News on Wed...around like 7!! and i get 30 seconds to tell why they should pick me..and in my essay..i said that i cry when i meet sox players..and i guess the WGN people liked that..and i have to say that on the air and i have to bring my sister's cutout of magglio cuz i used that in the pictures...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG..you guys know about that Pepsi Sox/Cubs Super Fan contest right...ya ok...well i entered that..and i won..im one of the 3 finalists to appear on WGN Morning News on Wed...around like 7!! and i get 30 seconds to tell why they should pick me..and in my essay..i said that i cry when i meet sox players..and i guess the WGN people liked that..and i have to say that on the air and i have to bring my sister's cutout of magglio cuz i used that in the pictures...

:headbang :pray

How the hell do you guys get banned? ha.

i really didnt even do anything. read the thread called avatar in the parking lot. :lol:

Edit: now called *Official* "Can't follow the rules even when explained to them" thread in the roadhouse

Edited by Tmar28