Israel reportedly has spy in Pentagon

Mr. Showtime

FBI Probes if Official Spied for Israel

The law enforcement official would provide few details about the investigation, except to confirm that U.S. investigators are looking into the possibility that the Pentagon official passed classified information to employees at the main pro-Israeli lobbying group in Washington, the American-Israeli Political Action Committee, which then allegedly gave them to the Israeli government.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to defend anyone, but, at least this Pentagon official was allegedly giving military secrets to an Ally of the US, not a country who's interests are hostile to those of the US.

One more thing, the Constitution says "innocent until proven guilty"; don't be so quick to be judge, jury and executioner.

(Side note to Apu...I am sure this news report brought a smile to your face; another chance for you to criticize Israel!)

Not to defend anyone, but, at least this Pentagon official was allegedly giving military secrets to an Ally of the US, not a country who's interests are hostile to those of the US.

One more thing, the Constitution says "innocent until proven guilty"; don't be so quick to be judge, jury and executioner.

(Side note to Apu...I am sure this news report brought a smile to your face; another chance for you to criticize Israel!)

Am I detecting a member of Homeland security being sypathetic to an alleged anti-American spy? Careful.

I hope no one is surprised by this. I'd be shocked if there wasn't one from almost every major country in the world and vice versa. Of course we wouldn't have any spies in the Israeli government rolleyeyes.gif

Now our State Department will express outrage and demand something and there will be some nice speeches and life goes on.

(Sidenote to 4E: Don't you wish it was a Palestinian ;) )

Am I detecting a member of Homeland security being sypathetic to an alleged anti-American spy? Careful.

I hope no one is surprised by this. I'd be shocked if there wasn't one from almost every major country in the world and vice versa. Of course we wouldn't have any spies in the Israeli government  rolleyeyes.gif

Now our State Department will express outrage and demand something and there will be some nice speeches and life goes on.

(Sidenote to 4E: Don't you wish it was a Palestinian  ;) )

I'm not being sympathetic...the individual is an ALLEGED spy, nothing has been proven as of yet.

As I said, IF this individual is a spy, I am glad that he is a spy form a country that is a strong(est) ally of the US!

:usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

I'm not being sympathetic...the individual is an ALLEGED spy, nothing has been proven as of yet.

As I said, IF this individual is a spy, I am glad that he is a spy form a country that is a strong(est) ally of the US!

:usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa

And a large number of the Palestinians in Israeli prisons are alleged militants, that doesn't stop you from judging them.

I4E, if we're their biggest ally then what the f*** are they doing spying on us? And the IDF has killed/injured plenty of unarmed Americans. Israel is out for Israel, make no bones about it.

I just find it interesting that according to all reports, the alleged spy was deeply involved with the policy making on the invasion of Iraq and our upcoming policy on Iran.

I4E, if we're their biggest ally then what the f*** are they doing spying on us?  And the IDF has killed/injured plenty of unarmed Americans.  Israel is out for Israel, make no bones about it.

I just find it interesting that according to all reports, the alleged spy was deeply involved with the policy making on the invasion of Iraq and our upcoming policy on Iran.

1. When has Israel PURPOSELY killed American citizens? Name 1 time!

2. When that Palestinian scumbag from the south suburbs was arrested for laundering money for Hamas, why didn't you post about that?

1. USS Liberty. http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/moorer-liberty.htm

2. http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:GXBJn...s&hl=en&start=2

There you go. Nice job calling them subhuman scumbags too. You sure aren't a Jewish supremacist racist by any means. Not at all. The whole racial superiority and not wanting impure races around...gee, those claims that the IDF are acting like Nazis are totally unwarranted.

You did not just say that. Exactly how many of these "terrorists" that you celebrate the Israeli killings of have been tried and convicted? Dude that is hypocracy in its purest form. You can accept the murders of others, but because it is an Israeli caught, presumably with tons of evidence, he is only "presumed innocent" Give me a break.

WTF?

"I'm glad if someone had to stab me in the back, it was one of my friends and not one of my enemies."

1.  USS Liberty.  http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/moorer-liberty.htm

2. http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:GXBJn...s&hl=en&start=2

There you go.  Nice job calling them subhuman scumbags too.  You sure aren't a Jewish supremacist racist by any means.  Not at all.  The whole racial superiority and not wanting impure races around...gee, those claims that the IDF are acting like Nazis are totally unwarranted.

Never said "subhuman"!

Learn how to read, Yassir!

You did not just say that.  Exactly how many of these "terrorists" that you celebrate the Israeli killings of have been tried and convicted?  Dude that is hypocracy in its purest form.  You can accept the murders of others, but because it is an Israeli caught, presumably with tons of evidence, he is only "presumed innocent"  Give me a break.

Rantisi and those like him, who were the "victims" of targeted executions, were known, admitted, terrorists!

Apu...I just read that article from "memoryhole", interesting ALLEGATION (look up the word "allegation"!).

One man's allegation (without substantiation) does not equal the truth. Even a simpleton like you should be able to understand that!

Reading is a skill, I4E. Perhaps you missed this part of it.

In the following article, a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff accuses Israel of intentionally attacking the USS Liberty. This conclusion was reached by an independent commissioncomprised of the following:

Admiral Thomas Moorer: former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (under President Nixon)

Four-Star General Ray Davis: former Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps, and the most-decorated living Marine until his recent death (his honors include the Purple Heart, two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star, two Legion of Merit awards, and the Congressional Medal of Honor)

Rear Admiral Merlin Staring: former Judge Advocate General of the Navy

Admiral James Akins: former United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia

But keep using revisionism to advance your racism. The US government commission believes that Israel attacked the USS Liberty on purpose.

I'm sure the US has never spied on Israel, or any other country!  :headshake

Grow up!

So what is fair for one side is fair for the other? Just checking and giving you a chance to retract. Or somehow that logic only applies to US-Israel and not Israel-anyone else?

Reading is a skill, I4E.  Perhaps you missed this part of it.

But keep using revisionism to advance your racism.  The US government commission believes that Israel attacked the USS Liberty on purpose.

I have books with real historical facts to refute your claims (ONCE AGAIN!), Apu.

I will post them tonight or tomorrow, although I shouldn't waste my time...you will only read/believe anything that is anti-Israel and/or anti-Jew.

So what is fair for one side is fair for the other? Just checking and giving you a chance to retract. Or somehow that logic only applies to US-Israel and not Israel-anyone else?

What I'm saying is, don't be naive...every country "spies" on every other country. That's a fact.

The "problem" is, when Israel is involved, people like you, Apu, and the liberal media jump all over it. I didn't hear a peep out of any of you when that "Palestinian" got busted in the south suburbs of Chicago for funelling millions of dollars to Hamas. I guess that's okay with you, I know that Apu condones it.

What I'm saying is, don't be naive...every country "spies" on every other country. That's a fact.

The "problem" is, when Israel is involved, people like you, Apu, and the liberal media jump all over it. I didn't hear a peep out of any of you when that "Palestinian" got busted in the south suburbs of Chicago for funelling millions of dollars to Hamas. I guess that's okay with you, I know that Apu condones it.

But are you saying it is OK for Israel to spy on the US?

No.

I think that if the US has information that is vital to Israel's security, it should be shared, and vice versa.

Not just with Israel, but with all of the US' allies.

I have to disagree. We should not be sharing. Look at all of our allies who are no longer our allies.