Soxtalk?

CubsSuck1

Who the hell is Sam Horn?  :huh

Sam Horn was probably the most highly touted prospect in Red Sox history and with that being said was also the biggest bust. He's always been a big part of the Jimmy Fund aswell which is my guess why the creator of SoSh called it that.

Im embarrassed I don't know how the Sons of Sam Horn came to be, anyone know?

:ph34r:

Sam Horn was probably the most highly touted prospect in Red Sox history and with that being said was also the biggest bust.  He's always been a big part of the Jimmy Fund aswell which is my guess why the creator of SoSh called it that.

I guess it got popular when Curt Schilling and Jim Henry posted there and stuff. I've never been there, but since these events I'm assuming SOSH would be the most popular place to be.

We should rename this place to Sons of Joe Borchard

Sam Horn was probably the most highly touted prospect in Red Sox history and with that being said was also the biggest bust.  He's always been a big part of the Jimmy Fund aswell which is my guess why the creator of SoSh called it that.

Im gunna make a site "SonsofJoeBorchard" :headbang

:lol:

EDIT: Great minds think alike zero ;)

Edited by whitesoxfan56789

I guess it got popular when Curt Schilling and Jim Henry posted there and stuff. I've never been there, but since these events I'm assuming SOSH would be the most popular place to be.

It was popular before Schilling and Henry began to post there, but definitly became alot more popular when they started becoming regulars.

It was popular before Schilling and Henry began to post there, but definitly became alot more popular when they started becoming regulars.

Does Schilling still post there? And, if anyone has the time, can you post the exact link to one of Schilling's post? It would be appreciated, as I'm very lazy... :lol:

Is that what Soxtalk was like back in the beginning? With only a few more than 200 posters and not much discussion?

I actually can't remember..In about a month I would have been here 2 years and...well check it out..I think this snap shot was taken OCT 12 2002..a couple weeks after I registered

http://web.archive.org/web/20021012210731/...ww.soxtalk.com/

73 members??(that can't be right? :bang ) LOL Now we have 1,643 registered members..

That's incredible how much this site has grown.....incredible :headbang

Wow.. :o

and thank god for WSI....if they weren't assholes and banned anybody with an opinion who knows how things would have turned out :bang

Hmm, I wonder if there will be a big party thrown for me for my 2nd year anny here :bang :lolhitting

Hey Jas, I like a strawberry cake :bang :cheers

I actually can't remember..In about a month I would have been here 2 years and...well check it out..I think this snap shot was taken OCT 12 2002..a couple weeks after I registered

73 members??(that can't be right? :bang ) LOL Now we have 1,643 registered members..

That's kind of cool to see that the archive shot was about 2 years ago, and Jason has a thread in the Pale Hose forum saying he wanted the Sox to get Contreras. :lol:

Yeah, that was what it was like back when I registered, wich was justa little while after you. We had 'HeatherTheRedbird' and not very many posters back then. Things have changed a lot.