Tough Dilema...

CWSGuy406

So - tonight I went out and got a lil tipsy. Not a lot, but a little bit. Well, anyways - my friends, two guys, two gals, were sort of planning on sleeping in their car. But - I sort of feel bad for them, all of the four are nice people (well, I don't know, one of the girls, but the other girl is nice and hot, a good combo). If I went up to my mom and flat out told her the situation, she's nice enough a lady to where she'd probably let them in - hell, she'd kick my dad off the bed and let them all have their own beds, lol. But I don't want it to get to that, because I don't want my mom to know that they're drunk.

What should I do? Seriously?

Yeah, just say "Hey mom me and my friends need a place to crash."

She shouldn't really inquire about it, and as long as they go straight to bed and no talking or some other BS then you should be fine...

That would work, but my friends would be dumb asses and my mom would find out most likely.

But - I don't think my mom would care about the part about being drunk, just about the part that I'd be having girls spend the night at my house... I mean - I'm old enough, she probably knows what I do and what not, but she probably doesn't want 'em sleeping over.

Ugh - it's been a tough night for me.

But - I don't think my mom would care about the part about being drunk, just about the part that I'd be having girls spend the night at my house...  I mean - I'm old enough, she probably knows what I do and what not, but she probably doesn't want 'em sleeping over.

Ugh - it's been a tough night for me.

Eh, they're just women. Make 'em sleep in the car.

Never hurts to ask, I guess.

Do these people not have a house for themselves? Regardless, If I were you, I'd just walk in and say a few people are going to be spending the night and do your thing with the chicks and then hit the sack.

The next morning you'll be sober and you can discuss it with your mom in the correct manner.

I've been in this situation more than once and made a ton of excuses. I've said to my mom that if its ok just to let them spend the night this one day, say youz wont make any noises what so ever to disturb, and say they'll leave early to not intrued. Or just say that one of their parents got into car trouble and couldnt pick em up so you just wanted them to have place to stay for the night and they can set off in the morning and the others just wanted to sleep over for the day and you wont ask them any time soon. The car might just be the best bet though (I've done it) Just sneak them some blankets/pillows and tell your friends that your mom is being a b**** today and isnt n a good mood to let company in. They'll understand.

I guess my situations a little different.  I could have the whole town sleep over when my moms sleeping because there is no we shes waking up.

My dad wakes up every hour or so, so it would be hard for me to have people spend the night with out them knowing. But they really do not care who spends the night ( male or female ) as long as they know.

Sleeping in the car works fine, especially since it is not yet winter. My forst car was a 1976 Grand Torino station wagon, which hadone of those little storage compartments in the back. I kept a few blankets, a pillow and an alarm clock back there just for such occasions.

Well - everything worked out OK. They didn't spend the night, they stayed in the car - one of the girls was absolutely gone, like I said, I couldn't have her getting into my house, and spending the night, without one of my parents knowing. They stayed in the car, but I eventually called them and asked if they needed anything - so I think I got major points last night for offering and for driving them back to the street I live on... :headbang

Well - everything worked out OK.  They didn't spend the night, they stayed in the car - one of the girls was absolutely gone, like I said, I couldn't have her getting into my house, and spending the night, without one of my parents knowing.  They stayed in the car, but I eventually called them and asked if they needed anything - so I think I got major points last night for offering and for driving them back to the street I live on...  :headbang

Assuming she remembers. :lol: :lolhitting

Well if that were me, I'd tell my dad (not my mom) that my friends and I did some drinking and none of us are going to drive, so is it alright if they stay over, cause I'd rather have them here then in their car (they aren't going to drive).

I know my dad wouldn't care one bit, cause I have done that on more then a few ocassions (when I was younger). His thinking is, better this, than the alternative. Plus he knows what he did when he was young and your being responsible.

I think your parents would see it this way, plus your being honest with them, which is always a good thing. Now if it were my mom, it be another story, she'd say yes, but then I'm sure I'd get some type of talk or something.

Of course I'm a little late to the convo, lol.