For those going back to school

CubsSuck1

me and my roomie ended up getting a triple room, it's so badass, we have so much space. :headbang

Something similar happened to me. My roommate already decided he doesn't like it here, kind of sad since classes haven't just started today. I feel bad for the guy, but I just scored myself a double to myself. My room will officialy become the hang out room down here. Good times.

And on that note, classes have begun. Damn, it feels weird. We've been down here almost a week without any classes. The party has ended :crying .....for now.... ;)

Something similar happened to me.  My roommate already decided he doesn't like it here, kind of sad since classes haven't just started today.  I feel bad for the guy, but I just scored myself a double to myself.  My room will officialy become the hang out room down here.  Good times. 

And on that note, classes have begun.  Damn, it feels weird.  We've been down here almost a week without any classes.  The party has ended  :crying .....for now.... ;)

Sounds like a pretty sweet situation you got there now Greasy. Looks like you might hav the new party room down at Indiana Uni. :lol: :headbang

Sounds like a pretty sweet situation you got there now Greasy. Looks like you might hav the new party room down at Indiana Uni.  :lol:  :headbang

Yeah, man! I think it should work out well. I really wanted a roommate, because I feel that's all part of the experience of going off to college. However, scoring my own room is going to be pretty sweet!

Yeah, man!  I think it should work out well.  I really wanted a roommate, because I feel that's all part of the experience of going off to college.  However, scoring my own room is going to be pretty sweet!

that's awesome man...my roomie is pretty cool, haven't had any problems so far. and the classes here aren't all that bad either, i'm amazed :lol:

like right now, i have 2 hours off inbetween my 2nd and 3rd class of the day...i'm loving it, :D

or as some people call it the champagne of beers

but its the  :puke of beers to me

I'm guessing that it's called the "Champagne of Beers" because you should only drink it once a year and because everyone else is drinking it too on that one day. :lol: