How's your day

GASHWOUND

That's one thing I notice. You always get an appetite in the late hours. :) I had ate some chips about an hour ago. :)

I'm actually eatin some ruffles right now..and my keyboard is f***in covered in grease and s***.. :bang

All i need is a beautiful woman messaging my feet and shoulders and all would be heavenly...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I dunno wtf was that about. At least this thread has a reason. Were the late night crew and we are having a conversation. That thread was just to find people's aim names, talk jibberish, and to boost post counts. ;) BTW, 2 of the 3 who posted there are now on my "special" list. (see names about sig. :))

Boost post counts???...not me :ph34r: :bang

I want and got some white castle's around 2:30. Then stoppped at jewel for some chips and some choco taco's. Possiby the greatest ice cream ever.

I actually had some Wendy's late at night last week..went at about 1 in the morn..I swear, it was the best burger I've ever had...the classic double..

s***, it was good as hell..Ahh man...

But they're kinda of expensive..or I would go there a whole lot more

I actually had some Wendy's late at night last week..went at about 1 in the morn..I swear, it was the best burger I've ever had...the classic double..

s***, it was good as hell..Ahh man...

Yea, I remember a couple weeks ago, I went with my friends to 7-11 and got some chips, pop, and the Mcmuffin and those tacos they sell over here. :) It was like around 3 or 4 in the morning. :lol:

Yea, I remember a couple weeks ago, I went with my friends to 7-11 and got some chips, pop, and the Mcmuffin and those tacos they sell over here. :) It was like around 3 or 4 in the morning. :lol:

I don't think i've ever been in a 7-11..They don't have one around where I live...

There was a 7-11 clone around the corner that was nice and was open all night but the guy got robbed like 5 times and closed the store down.. :bang

Psh home work, i hardly do my home work now. I have enough credits to graduate in december.

Ha! I'm probably one of the laziest S.O.B's you will ever know and I can graduate right now. (I got to get my life together though..) I plan to move out of my house. :)

I don't think i've ever been in a 7-11..They don't have one around where I live...

There was a 7-11 clone around the corner that was nice and was open all night but the guy got robbed like 5 times and closed the store down.. :bang

Only times i go there is for slushies and occasionally gas. :)

:lol: Thank goodness for me that the 7-11 I go to is only 2 blocks away from where I live and it's run by arabians.. :ph34r:

Ha! I'm probably one of the laziest S.O.B's you will ever know and I can graduate right now. (I got to get my life together though..) I plan to move out of my house. :)

Your a senior correct? How the f*** did you get enough credit to graduate a full year ahead of time?

Yes; and I still need to go to school, but I can afford to fail at least 3 classes and still graduate is what I'm saying. ;)

So you can basically f*** around and do whatever. Cool thing is even after i got sent to night school i have enough credits to graduate the beginning of second semester.

:lol: Thank goodness for me that the 7-11 I go to is only 2 blocks away from where I live and it's run by arabians.. :ph34r:

The 3 convenient stored/slash gas stations that are within 3 mins of my house are all run by I'm guessing indian guys..even the Lucky's convenient store that is next to the apartment building that i usually go to...