How's your day

GASHWOUND

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

depends..I have a button on my keyboard that says refresh..or it's at the top of my MSN by the address bar where you can refresh

I have a gateway keyboard (and a gateway computer) s I don't think I have it, and no I don't think I have a T-1 line. I just wanted to look good. :)

Bout time you showed up.. Isn't it like around 4 or 5pm where you live? :lol: I was just gonna add you to my "special" list above my sig.. :D

8 p.m actually so just gettin settled in for the evening. And don't even think about adding to me your special club.... b****. :lol:

They are basically used when some place has a s*** load of computers. But i do no some one who only has 1 computer and has it. The speed of it is insane.

Yeah, i actually used T-1 like at NIU for some classes i was takin..It's f***in amazin..there was zero loading time between pages..it's instan..boom..boom..boom..

8 p.m actually so just gettin settled in for the evening. And don't even think about adding to me your special club.... b****:lol:

I need to start a club..I'm like the only one without one :lol:

Hmmm, how 'bout the 'Gashies'

OK, who wants to be a 'GASHY' ??? :bang

It'll be an exclusive club where only the elite can apply :bang

Ahh, people will be jumpin over bridges trying to join this exclusive club :lol:

Ahh, people will be jumpin over bridges trying to join this exclusive club :lol:

Sign me up!! :lol:

I had the best club for a while, the SoxTalk Aussies Club. Unfortunately when Jason went near the server (where's Southsider's petition :lol:) I lost it all. Your's should be called the Great Gashy's or sumthin to that extent. :headbang

I had the best club for a while, the SoxTalk Aussies Club. Unfortunately when Jason went near the server (where's Southsider's petition  :lol:) I lost it all. Your's should be called the Great Gashy's or sumthin to that extent.  :headbang

Heh, yeah..Heather could be the Vice-pres since she gave me the name..it caught on so much now even dudes refer to me that way :bang

Come one..Come ALL :headbang

It looks like the soxtalk latenight madman is just about done...

For the peeps who might be reading this later this morn and afternoony...lucky you :D

and excepting members for The GASHY'S or THE GREAT GASHIES or The GASHIES or THE GREAT GASHY's the written exam will be given at a later time... ^_^