What Free Agent.....

soxman352000

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who Whoa Whoa...is Jacque Jones a free agent or is he arbitration eligible???

If he's a free agent, get his ass on the southside pronto, then add a starter and some relievers. Mota would be amazing, but why would the Marlins deal him. He's still not gonna get a big raise for a while.

If he's a free agent, get his ass on the southside pronto, then add a starter and some relievers.  Mota would be amazing, but why would the Marlins deal him.  He's still not gonna get a big raise for a while.

He's a fa.

My point is, Benitez is going to get huge money, while Percival, when healthy is dynamite and you could probably get him at a reasonable price. I think if he's willing to take a fair deal with some incentives (to protect the Sox in case he would get injured) then he would be a huge upgrade.

Not saying its a must, also wasn't aware of Williamson going down. That sucks I always liked him. Isn't this the second time he's had this surgery or am I mistaken?

If he's a free agent, get his ass on the southside pronto, then add a starter and some relievers.  Mota would be amazing, but why would the Marlins deal him.  He's still not gonna get a big raise for a while.

Mota will be closing for them next year, so i agree he will not be going any where.

Who I would want-

SP- Eric Milton

RP- Steve Kline

SS- Orlando Cabrera

OF- Jacque Jones

In a trade: Octavio Dotel

No thanks to Eric Milton, Kline would be nice, Jones would be nice, Uribe is a cheaper and maybe even better version of Cabrera.

My List:

Pavano-He is a must. We need another young stud in our rotation. Let Ozzie sweet talk him.

Vizquel-Renteria? No way he's leaving St. Louis. Vizquel is everything we need. He gets on base, solid D, contact hitter, he's a perfect fit for this team. Sure he may not be a long term solution, but he's cheap!

3B-Casey Blake/Corey Koskie-The Indians will deal Blake this off-season, especially since they signed Aaron Boone. I don't buy that b.s. of you don't trade with division rivals. If he's on the block then snag him! Koskie wouldn't be a bad idea either

Bullpen-Get two guys from that list, and pray to god Adkins and Cotts can step up. Goodbye Mike Jackson!!

CWSOX45

Does Minny still plan on non-tendering Johan Santana?  It was rumored before the season started.

I want to see at least two of these pitchers next year; Pavano, Odalis Perez, Russ Ortiz, or Zito (trade.)

If we get one of those pitchers are rotation will be absolutely awesome. Whether you hate garland or not he's one hell of a number 5 starter.