A FACTUAL discussion on the USS Liberty

israel4ever

Tell Apu the same thing!!!

Close these threads. I don't want to waste anymore time on him.

Wait...when did I insult you?

Close the threads because you are getting pwn3d by facts in the debate or because you've been forced to resort to puerile name calling or close the threads because you're getting dangerous uncomfortable defending distortions and lies?

Wait...when did I insult you?

Close the threads because you are getting pwn3d by facts in the debate or because you've been forced to resort to puerile name calling or close the threads because you're getting dangerous uncomfortable defending distortions and lies?

You haven't factually refuted ANYTHING I have ever posted. Not 1 time!

I4E, I love your passion. However, Crimson said NOTHING about this subject and now he's a "hater"? Grow up. Every time you start to lose an argument you start this.

I have a suggestion. Go back and tell us where Apu's points are wrong. I really like the debate because I learn the historical perspectives on both sides of an account. What I don't like is when you get so upset that people become "stupid" or "intellectually inferior" just because they don't see your viewpoint.

No one is calling you anything or insulting you. We just want to see the posts Apu posted refuted in a manner that we can see where they are wrong. That's called debate, not telling anyone who disagrees with your point of view "inferior".

Israel4ever: You got destroyed, plain and simple. Apu just thoroughly demolished your weak argument with documented facts, yet you're to blind to read them.

Your argument goes something like this:

*Your argument*

*Apu's argument*

"LALALALALALA, I CANNOT HEAR YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE DIFFERING OPINIONS WITH ME!!!! LALALALALA!"

Apu not once personally attacked you in this thread, yet you call him a bigot because he's not ramming his head up Israel's ass.

Am I an anti-semite as well for believing that Israel attacked the USS Liberty deliberately?