John Kerry accepted illegal donations in 1996

southsider2k5

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... the media can never know this!  Oh wait, even if they do, they won't report it.

These reports have been around forever. Basically when they connected Clinton with Chung, they knew who else had taken money, Kerry being one of them. The information about Kerry setting them up in front of the SEC came about a little later.

Judicial Watch is good people. They're the ones that sued Cheney for his Energy documents when he had that meeting with big members of Enron etc. to decide Energy policy. After they won the court case, Cheney appealed and lost again. Then he put the documents under the vast blanket of "executive privilege".

Only problem is the idea of a polygraph test to determine if this guy is telling the truth? In 1997, an FBI agent by the name of Drew Richardson who had dealt with polygraphs for 25 years as an agent. He stated under oath in the Senate Judiciary Committee about using polygraphs to question people in sensitive positions:

"It is completely without any theoretical foundation and has absolutely no validity. Although there is disagreement among scientists about the use of polygraph testing in criminal matters, there is almost universal agreement that polygraph screening is completely invalid and should be stopped. As one of my colleagues frequently says, the diagnostic value of this type of testing is no more than that of astrology or tea-leaf reading. If the test had any validity, which it does not, both my own experience and published scientific research has proven that anyone can be taught to beat this type of polygraph exam in a few minutes." Needless to say he was told not to speak on the topic again and the FBI has refused him from speaking about it.

I didn't wanna threadjack but just found that was really interesting about polygraph testing.

As for this Kerry thing...it wouldn't surprise me at all if these claims are substantiated. Remember, the media is there to debate Kerry's hair, not make investigate breakthroughs like they did with the Pentagon Papers :lol: (back when the media had balls)