bjm676

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LTP :notworthy

Maybe this will get the guy going finally.

If I am right, that is the longest HR EVER at new Comiskey Park correct?  Frank had the old record at 495, right?

I think you're right about Farthest by a WS player, though

according to a quiz @ WSI

Dan Pasqua hit a 484 ft. HR in 91 -- that is what they list.... Though I know Eric Chavez was measured at over 500 ft.

I think you're right about Farthest by a WS player, though

according to a quiz @ WSI

Dan Pasqua hit a 484 ft. HR in 91 -- that is what they list.... Though I know Eric Chavez was measured at over 500 ft.

I googled too, lol. If anyone hearing the broadcast can shed some light on this, that would be cool :)

Right over all the fans who spend the game riding his ass.

You are aware of the fact that during the August Meltdown Sox lose a bunch of 1-2 run games, and that Borchard's 350 OPS heavily contributed to quite a few of them, effectively all but ending the season?

It'll take a loooooot of 500-foot bombs for Borchard to redeem himself in the eyes of Sox fans. And rightfully so.

I googled too, lol.  If anyone hearing the broadcast can shed some light on this, that would be cool :)

They haven't said anything... Though I'm pretty sure that I read the 495 thing while at a game this season... And I'm positive that Chavez had the longest of any player at USCF. I don't think JB's passed it.

They haven't said anything... Though I'm pretty sure that I read the 495 thing while at a game this season... And I'm positive that Chavez had the longest of any player at USCF.  I don't think JB's passed it.

I thought they put Chavez's shot at somewhere between Pasqua and Thomas's shot, but I could be wrong. I could have swore that Franks was the longest.

They haven't said anything... Though I'm pretty sure that I read the 495 thing while at a game this season... And I'm positive that Chavez had the longest of any player at USCF.  I don't think JB's passed it.

Radio reported 504, previous longest was Frank at 495. Went to the post office and missed it, I'm sure it will be on ESPN multiple times.