Game Thread- Phillies @ Sox 1:05 pm

bjm676

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work so I'm trying to follow the game online when I can.

I just wanted to say I wanna have Aaron's man-babies, in a purely heterosexual way, mind you. :lolhitting

Actually this whole team is a bunch of gamers today. I love how they've kept fighting and battling back today. Makes me proud, but also makes me angry to wonder where this drive and determination has been the past couple of months.

I'm at work so I'm trying to follow the game online when I can.

I just wanted to say I wanna have Aaron's man-babies, in a purely heterosexual way, mind you. :lolhitting

Actually this whole team is a bunch of gamers today. I love how they've kept fighting and battling back today. Makes me proud, but also makes me angry to wonder where this drive and determination has been the past couple of months.

POST.OF.THE.YEAR.

:P :P :D :lol: :headbang

Shhh, little Black Sox.  Have one of these... :drink and watch BBTN for all the highlights....

:D

yeah, right...i'm going to watch BBTN for Sox praise and highlights. Umm... that never happens..they'll say something positive to say about the sox but then the next day bash them again....IMO baseball tonight sucks the big one. and thanks for the drink, i have calmed...a little..

i love how they've kept fighting and battling back today. Makes me proud, but also makes me angry to wonder where this drive and determination has been the past couple of months.

This team is notorious for performing well when the stands are empty and the season is all but over.

And how the hell did Buerhle get a win today? Mr. Overrated flat-out did not deserve it.