Joe Borchard

ManSooLee

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got banned for something, thats about all I can tell you

Suspended. ;) He's post here about 3 times with diffrent names, but his style of writing was easily found out and was banned by thse names (not brando's though)

Brando was a jerk, headcase, and a punk at times, but I'll tell ya he knew his stuff, backed it up, and is a whitesox fan. I have a TON of respect for him, regardless of what I think of him. ;)

Suspended. ;)  He's post here about 3 times with diffrent names, but his style of writing was easily found out and was banned by thse names (not brando's though)

Brando was a jerk, headcase, and a punk at times, but I'll tell ya he knew his stuff, backed it up, and is a whitesox fan. I have a TON of respect for him, regardless of what I think of him. ;)

his name isnt on the members list anymore so i think he was banned

First of all he talked s*** about the critic.

That's correct but let's not bring up old dirt. Let's get this thread back on track.

We saw the best and worst of Borch today, 1 huge home run, and 3 straight K's aftawards. The potential was all there for everyone to see, but it's going to take a long time to find it, whether the Sox have the patience to use him as a everyday player, I don't know.

He didnt really "talk s***"

He made a gay/racist joke to him, I guess he was trying to be funny, and it was way out of line. That got him banned.

Exactly. But as DBAH0 said, let's get this thread back on topic here. We want to make his job alot easier.. :lol:

I like both Joe's (Crede and Borchard) but it seems like all they do is get mad at theirselves when something doesn't go their way, I'm kinda Joed out.

I am not really a fan of either, but as long as they are on the sox i will wish the the best of luck.