2004 Sox MVP

Gene Honda Civic

Who is the White Sox MVP this season?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the White Sox MVP this season?

• Frank Thomas
    • Magglio Ordonez
    • Juan Uribe
    • Aaron Rowand
    • Carlos Lee
    • Paul Konerko
    • Mark Buehrle
    • Shingo Takatsu

Mercy.  You've criticized everyone elses MVP candidates, who the hell is yours?  My goodness, to each his own...  rolleyeyes.gif

I merely disagreed with CS1's choice of Uribe and discredited Rowand on the whole. At least I backed up my statements with facts. And I already said my MVP was Konerko.

Edited by danman31

I went with Konerko. He's been consistantly good all year, in general. Rowand came on like gang busters after he worked his way back into the lineup, but he did play poorly to get dropped from the line up at one point. As did Uribe.

Frank Thomas's value to this team should never be underestimated again. His OBP and the threat he presented while in the batters box went so far toward affecting the positive play of so many of the other hitters. Hell, with Thomas in the on deck circle or even "in the hole" waiting to go to the on deck circle, he was an influence on every pitch thrown in any inning in which he had a reasonable probabilty of making a plate appearance.

Frank Thomas's value to this team should never be underestimated again.  His OBP and the threat he presented while in the batters box went so far toward affecting the positive play of so many of the other hitters. Hell, with Thomas in the on deck circle or even "in the hole" waiting to go to the on deck circle, he was an influence on every pitch thrown in any inning in which he had a reasonable probabilty of making a plate appearance.

That and the fact that teams don't pitch to Konerko anymore. Thomas and Maggs made teams pitch to him and Carlos, etc.