It Starts Today

valponick

Wish I could be, but I don't see it happening.  I predict we take 1 of 3 from Oakland.  However, your prediction sounds sweet though.

I like the fact we don't face Hudson or Mulder, Santana doesn't go this series for the twins and the yankees are just the yankees and I'm sure they'll beat up on the Tribe.

Texas in Minnesota tonight and Cleveland in NY.  I predict two sweeps and us sweeping Oakland to put us 4.5 games back going into the Seattle series :headbang  :headbang

anyone with me? :pray

:bringit

I was thinking yesterday that it would be interesting to see who would be the last believer on the board. I think you may have just won the cupie doll.

You're a stronger person than I am. Well, I can not really believe but still act like it come game time, right? (If no, too bad -- I will, anyway.) So, :bringit . :cheers

its just funny how everyone says no chance and its over when we can easily come out of this 4.5 games back, with 6 to go against the Twins...

Three sweeps in three series is "easily"?

The time for the Texas sweep was last week. Too many coincidences/miracles are needed now.

EDIT: Okay, only 2 sweeps in 2 series are needed to get us 4.5 back (I was thinking of the original post). Still too much to ask, IMO.

Three sweeps in three series is "easily"?

The time for the Texas sweep was last week.  Too many coincidences/miracles are needed now.

I didnt mean it like it was easily going to happen... I think I just stated it wrong

I'd love to see this happen, but I think that Diaz + Grilli = no sweep.

I also see no real chance of the Sox sweeping 6 games from Minnesota. Just don't believe that this team has it in them.

ahhh... you are right...

Diaz and Grilli are going to have to come up HUGE for any chance.. It can be done, but WILL it is the question

Texas in Minnesota tonight and Cleveland in NY.  I predict two sweeps and us sweeping Oakland to put us 4.5 games back going into the Seattle series :headbang  :headbang

I'd love to share in your enthusiasm but we're sending the Tee Ball stand out there for game 1. Not a good way to start.

Like I said, I'm looking for a snowman in the 1st inning.

I'd love to share in your enthusiasm but we're sending the Tee Ball stand out there for game 1.  Not a good way to start.

Like I said,  I'm looking for a snowman in the 1st inning.

I bet he doesnt give up a run in the first inning

I'll stand with you. Maybe the baseball gods wil actually be on our side for once. :pray

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wouldn't you rather see what some of the kids can do at this point? The Sox need to move on and they should see what Valdez/Diaz/Munoz/maybe Anderson or Sweeney and the others can do to help the team for next year and beyond. Fighting for the playoffs at this point would hurt next years team....

But if it happened..... :headbang

Some of you still have your hopes way too high on this season and will get disappointed once you open your eyes.

Yeah, I agree with what Yoda says. I'm not giving up on this team and I'll still support them until the end, but I'm not going to be surprised or really disappointed by any loss as much as I would have been before (unless it's against the Twins.) I'm sure Yoda's not giving up on the team either.