Flip-Flopping?

jasonxctf

I don't think you can win the war on terrorism because, as has been said before, you're never going to reach the point of "We got them all.  Everybody loves us again."

The only way we can achieve a real 100% means to end the threat of "terrorism" through militarism is what could only be described as a genocide.

I'm personally of the mind that using money to create better schools/infrastructure in countries like Pakistan etc. in order to undermine the iron fist hold the madrassas have could be a better solution than MOABs.  But f***, it's hard enough convincing most of the public we have to raise taxes to better our own schools let alone doing it for people in another f***ing country.

You'd think an effective 50% tax rate would be enough.

You'd think an effective 50% tax rate would be enough.

Nice assertion but there should be a progressive tax on the concept of -- if you make more, you pay more. We pay the lowest taxes of any industrialized country. I'd gladly pay more taxes to better provide for public services and pay public servants like cops, firefighters etc. better, create better school systems here and provide for health care. Let's face it, it'd be better to have a well paid protective force, an educated youth and a healthy population.