Brown may sit out season for Illini

Most of the stuff you are reading is complete crap, and the same thing over and over. Brown played with a stress fracture the last few months. After the season he was put in a boot, didn't do s*** for weeks. Well, he attended the Jordan camp just to watch, and Jordan said something to the effect of "you aren't going to let a little injury stop you are you?" Jordan had been playing Deron already 1 v 1. Dee played...and not even in his own shoes. He had to borrow someone elses shoes, and they weren't the right size, to play. f***ed him up a bit more, wasn't a wise choice.

Brown is currently treadmilling it and doing some light work on it. There is a very good chance that he will play this season. All of the doctors reports have been good, really. It's just that the leg isn't strong enough for him to turn around on right now. Now, of course there is the chance he could redshirt this year, it's not 100% he'll play. But from all the things i've read, and all the sources i've talked to down here, i'd say there is an 80% chance he plays this year. To be honest, i'm not overly worried. It's a concern, sure...but this stuff is being blown way out of proportion.

Take that however you want.