Best TV Drama

Texsox

Tex, did you just start watching it??

About six months ago when one of the stations had a marathon I watched a couple episodes and got interested. Now I'm scanning the channels and loving Bravo for carrying the reruns.

and it includes Elisha Cuthbert  :wub:

Not anymore it doesn't.

My Top Drama's (in no order)

Rescue Me

CSI (Las Vegas ONLY)

Six Feet Under

also The Shield, but I haven't seen too many episodes and always forget to watch it when it is on, but I liked what I did see.

I love the West Wing! I've been hooked since the 2nd season. Of course, being a political junkie (and poli sci major) as well as someone who loves the White House and the presidency, it's not a big surprise. Anyhoo, I wanted to also say that I agree with Tony. The first season is probably the best, but I love the second season too. So you should check those out, Tex. (If you haven't already.) But now with the new writers, the show's changed, but it's still good.

Damn Gash...thats list is pretty much identical to mine. However, I like Rescue Me and have yet to see Dead Like Me. I may have to check it out though, cause a lot of people have been mentioning it.

In no particular order:

OC

The Shield

Nip/Tuck

Rescue Me

Sopranos (even if I have to wait another 2 years or some crap)

Damn Gash...thats list is pretty much identical to mine.  However, I like Rescue Me and have yet to see Dead Like Me.  I may have to check it out though, cause a lot of people have been mentioning it.

In no particular order:

OC

The Shield

Nip/Tuck

Rescue Me

Sopranos (even if I have to wait another 2 years or some crap)

I haven't really watched Rescue Me cause didn't feel up to watching a new show...But i didn't watch Nip/Tuck when it first aired last year....I caught the first like 8 eps when they re-ran them and I'm glad I did...

The show is f***in addictable..It's f***in outstanding

And The Sopranos would be in my top 5 instead of The OC, but like you said..the show is on every 2 years....

But gotta give it up to FX...They got the 2 best shows in TV..period

and I'm into quirky shows like Dead Like me...Also was a fan that got cancelled on Fox called Wonderfalls which is similar to Dead Like Me.

Oh, also have to add the "other" HBO shows that I like

Carnivale

Deadwood

s***, I watch to much TV.. :lol:

I have wanted to see it, but i heard it is really s***ty. Most likely gonna watch it anyway when i have time.

Well, I lie it..some people might not cause sometimes there's more talking and mystery then action and conclusion..

But it's a well written and intriguing show...

Just saw this - I like Law and Order. I like the first two seasons of West Wing, but it has gotten dull (when the original writers left). I like CSI Miami, but not because it is a great show, but because it is hokey and I get a kick out of making fun of Horatio (can't remember the actor's name). He must have went to the William Shatner school of acting.

But most of my TV watching revolves around sports, A&E, discovery and food channels. Oh and the occasional show on the History channel.

Edited by Queen Prawn