Serena Williams US Open WTF?

Texsox

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no not touche but more like a racial comment.

i am not black but i see beauty, i can see beauty in all colors not just in white girls only.

That wasnt a racist comment, that was what I like.... You asked me and I told you... I didnt say I didnt like Serena cuz shes black, but shes muscular, and I dont like that in women

haha ok whatever man, feel however you want about what I said but I explained myself... you asked what I like, and I told you..

Doesnt mean im racist

i never said you were, i just don't want this to go off in another direction and i am not offending no - one on this subject.

shes muscular, and I dont like that in women

I will never get that.

And thin blonde women? WTF would you do with that s***?

I love ALL woman (any race) I've said Serena's hott, Shakira, Pamula Anderson etc.. :wub: (you see the pattern here)

They all have "special" qualities. WTF does a thin blonde woman have.

Sharapova? Get the f*** outta here. :rolly I would tap that s*** so hard, I'd break her boney ass in half. No thickness whatsoever. ;)

I will never get that.

And thin blonde women? WTF would you do with that s***?

I love ALL woman (any race) I've said Serena's hott, Shakira, Pamula Anderson etc.. :wub: (you see the pattern here)

They all have "special" qualities. WTF does a thinthin  blonde woman have.

Sharapova? Get the f*** outta here. :rolly I would tap that s*** so hard, I'd break her boney ass in half. No thickness whatsoever. ;)

haha yeah, well just because you dont like them doesnt mean I need to change my views on what I like in women..

I like what I said I like... I dont want no muscular thick woman...

AND RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

Jesus, just because I said white women everyones going nuts...

i never said you were, i just don't want this to go off in another direction and i am not offending no - one on this subject.

It wont go into another direction, I am not racist nor did my comments mean to reflect that.. Im sorry you misunderstood so lets just leave it at that