8/31/04 Presidential Poll

Butter Parque

If the Election was today, Who would you vote for?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. If the Election was today, Who would you vote for?

• George W. Bush (Republican)
    • John Kerry (Democrat)
    • Ralph Nader (Green Party)

I have a feeling that right now it's the cool thing to say I'm going to vote for Kerry, but when people actually hear the debates and end up at the election booths, they're just not going to be able to do it.

My prediction is Bush 55% of the vote.

I have a feeling that right now it's the cool thing to say I'm going to vote for Kerry, but when people actually hear the debates and end up at the election booths, they're just not going to be able to do it.

I'd be willing to bet you the under on that one. Like I said in another thread I truely believe no one will get 50% of the vote, and we will stay up all night only to find out that the election is still too close to call.

That's pretty bold. Reagan won 47 states in 1980 and only got 51%. 49 states in 1984 with 58%. I don't think it'll end up being as close as SS thinks, but I don't think W will get 55%.

I think the media will make it seem very close on election night, because of how the f***ed up last time they'll be reluctant to call a winner too soon.

That's pretty bold. Reagan won 47 states in 1980 and only got 51%. 49 states in 1984 with 58%. I don't think it'll end up being as close as SS thinks, but I don't think W will get 55%.

I think the media will make it seem very close on election night, because of how the f***ed up last time they'll be reluctant to call a winner too soon.

Hmmm...what are they talking about right now on MSNBC?

Ron Silver, a democrat actor, is saying that he believes people will say one thing (that they're voting for Kerry), because they're embarrassed *its not cool in other words*) and do another (vote for Bush)

Like I said, I think this election will be quite like 96. I think Bush will take the popular vote and win handedly.

Hmmm...what are they talking about right now on MSNBC?

Ron Silver, a democrat actor, is saying that he believes people will say one thing (that they're voting for Kerry), because they're embarrassed *its not cool in other words*) and do another (vote for Bush)

Like I said, I think this election will be quite like 96. I think Bush will take the popular vote and win handedly.

MSNBC is watching you eye... :ph34r: