Carlos Lee for MVP

BridgeportHeather

Carlos has been giving us reason to be optimistic of the season he may potentially have this year. His defense is continually getting better, and of course, we know he's got a great bat there. He's gonna be a HUGE factor in how our team does overall.

So, say this little rhyme with me:

Your AL MVP

for 2003

will be

Carlos Lee

:headbang

Carlos has been giving us reason to be optimistic of the season he may potentially have this year.  His defense is continually getting better, and of course, we know he's got a great bat there.  He's gonna be a HUGE factor in how our team does overall.

So, say this little rhyme with me:

Your AL MVP

for 2003

will be

Carlos Lee

:headbang

Props to that, but I gotta think Maggs has a better shot at MVP than him, who knows maybe even Bartolo or the Big Hurt can make a run. Just being optimistic. :huh: :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

ya know heather your stickin up for my boy olivo is making it very hard for me to call your boy a dumbass.... so either stop backing up my guy or foregive me when i say yours is a dumbass................ :D

ya know heather your stickin up for my boy olivo is making it very hard for me to call your boy a dumbass.... so either stop backing up my guy or foregive me when i say yours is a dumbass................ :D

Ummmmm, I'll have to decline on both.

so either stop backing up my guy or foregive me when i say yours is a dumbass................ :D

Carlos Lee is the ultimate CubKilla though HSC :headbang

Damn straight, CK!!!

CK?? Ya know I was just thinking...CK is a very popular jean brand (Calvin Klein). Perhaps you can create your very own CubKilla jean brand, no??? ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
so either stop backing up my guy or foregive me when i say yours is a dumbass................ :D

yeah well when we only see them 6 times a year it really doesnt matter now does it.. why cant he be a twinkie killer or something like that which matters............... :D

Damn straight, CK!!!

CK?? Ya know I was just thinking...CK is a very popular jean brand (Calvin Klein). Perhaps you can create your very own CubKilla jean brand, no??? ;)

A good idea at first..... but would you want to wear the hide of a northside yuppie or an actual Cub player? I wouldn't. Maybe CK cologne would work. You could market it as the scent of winning..... no Cub fan could touch the stuff without burning their skin or breaking out :D

Damn straight, CK!!!

A good idea at first..... but would you want to wear the hide of a northside yuppie or an actual Cub player? I wouldn't. Maybe CK cologne would work. You could market it as the scent of winning..... no Cub fan could touch the stuff without burning their skin or breaking out :D

I like!!! Maybe then we can rid the world of all the dumbass Cun, errr, Cub fans out there, bringing the total of Cub fans to two after all is said and done!

Heavenly for Sox fans, I presume. Maybe it could be called "Break the Hex" in efforts to help SNR rid itself of the "Sox Jinx?" :lol: