2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIU goes for 2 pt conversion with 50 secs left for the win and the kid drops a catchable ball. Not a great throw but could of been caught.

Should of gone for tie and OT. Oh well.

Poor Wolverines! Offense is pitiful. Dropping passes, offense line is in shambles. Not even Guiterrez will save the offense. We will lose to Purdue and Minnesota, and possible OSU. Yuck.

IU's soccer team is at the hotel I work at in South Bend, right now.

It's safe to say that if IU wins, I come back tomorrow to a smoldering ruin.

Let alone the fact that ND upset U of M and the ND fans have probably already started the vodka slamming contests.

f***...that word sums up my day.

Every f***ing time Michigan travels to South Bend I have to watch us settle for damn field goals, and have to watch ND make second half come backs.

Lloyd Carr has shown little trust in Henne's instincts. I realize that he is a freshman, but if he can't be trusted throwing deep over the middle put in someone with more experience.

The phrase "Michigan Football" is laughable so far this year. The defense has looked very sketchy and the running game might as well not exist.

Michigan has choked horribly on their last three trips to south bend...losses like this make me think being raised a michigan fan is curse not a blessing.