2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

ahhh hahahahaha

Dont get me started on your FSU b**** ass chokers...

Fresno State wasnt some walk in the park, all that means is K State needs to regroup... They lost to Marshall last year, and look how they ended up...

The only thing going to bed around here is FSU's chances at a conf. title and a BCS bowl... Bye Bye FSU!

uh, listen meathead. you were the one who came on here predicting championships for k-state. they then proceeded to get beat down at home, by a non-conference team. fsu losing on the road to miami in overtime (big difference between them and fresno state) is not nearly as bad, choke or no choke.

in fact, all three teams you were slurping (k-state, dolphins, and ravens) got beat down this weekend. i'd advise you to stay out of the prediction business.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, listen meathead.  you were the one who came on here predicting championships for k-state. they then proceeded to get beat down at home, by a non-conference team.  fsu losing on the road to miami in overtime (big difference between them and fresno state) is not nearly as bad, choke or no choke.

in fact, all three teams you were slurping (k-state, dolphins, and ravens) got beat down this weekend.  i'd advise you to stay out of the prediction business.

Ha ha, he called him a meathead. :lolhitting

uh, listen meathead.  you were the one who came on here predicting championships for k-state. they then proceeded to get beat down at home, by a non-conference team.  fsu losing on the road to miami in overtime (big difference between them and fresno state) is not nearly as bad, choke or no choke.

in fact, all three teams you were slurping (k-state, dolphins, and ravens) got beat down this weekend.  i'd advise you to stay out of the prediction business.

Spiff, did you ever know that your my hero? ;)

Have you ever though about taking up the "God" business? :headbang

K State lost to Marshall last year, and still went on to win the Big 12 Title...

I never claimed to be Chris Berman.. so what ur point? Who honestly would have picked Cleveland over Baltimore, not too many...

I dont have to comment on Florida State and Miami

K State was 4 - 3 and unranked last year before they went on their tear...

Why dont u wait till K State and Kansas play before you start talking some s***  ;)

standings, look at the standings.

Oh and we have a QB and a starting MLB, you have crap and an injured player.

Stewart Mandel from SI.Com writes the following

Go Fighting Maningos

4. The new front-runner to win the Big 12 North is ... Kansas? Maybe. While preseason favorites Missouri, Nebraska and Kansas State all lost to heavy underdogs Saturday, the unsung Jayhawks put a 63-14 beatdown on Toledo (we'll get to the Rockets in a minute), with quarterback Adam Barmann going 24-of-34 for 310 yards and four touchdowns. Of the other contenders, K-State sorely lacks a capable complement to Sproles, Missouri quarterback Brad Smith is missing a go-to receiver, Nebraska signal-caller Joe Dailey is making too many costly mistakes and Colorado has a porous pass defense.

or he could wait til conf. play starts

i guess you can enjoy your fun now, b/c between K-State, Nebraska and Mizzou, someone's bound to right the ship

let me have some fun, KU football has been in hibernation since 1995

I can tell you this the North is up for grabs, and we have a hell of a team.

let me have some fun, KU football has been in hibernation since 1995

I can tell you this the North is up for grabs, and we have a hell of a team.

There is no way in hell Kansas will win the Big 12 North...

WOW! They beat down Tulsa and Toledo..

Wait till they actually PLAY Nebraska, Missouri, and K State before you sit there and say its up for grabs... they have played 2 non conf. games, thats not enough time to judge a team

EX. K State LAST year