2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

Typical KState fan, you cannot accept the fact that the changing of the guards is coming.

Tulsa almost beat OK State last week, and I may be wrong but Toledo was a bowl team last year.

Sour grapes

We may lose the next 9 games, but for right now this is alot of fun for the alumni and I am sure the students love it.

Why doesnt Kstate try to beat KU in bball, i think its been 15 years since the last time you won.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical KState fan, you cannot accept the fact that the changing of the guards is coming.

Tulsa almost beat OK State last week, and I may be wrong but Toledo was a bowl team last year.

Sour grapes

We may lose the next 9 games, but for right now this is alot of fun for the alumni and I am sure the students love it.

Why doesnt Kstate try to beat KU in bball, i think its been 15 years since the last time you won.

according to your logic, if illinois would have beaten UCLA last week...they would be favorites to win the big 10...smooth shuf, smooth :lol:

I know they have no chance, which is why I said let me enjoy this fun while it lasts.

Well no, that basketball comment usually quiets the little kittens from K-State.

Oh yeah well why dont you bring up WOMENS basketball then??

K State Big 12 Champs in Womans Basketball... what are you trying to say? Women are not equal to men.... :ph34r:

Anyway, I am not trying to bring down your teams 2 - 0 start.. Good for them, but wait until they play some major conference schools before you get your hopes up for a Big 12 Title, WHICH Kansas State currently holds ;)

NIU comes back from down 14 to take a 21-20 lead.

Chimpy of anyone who has been watching is Horvath playing?

Its 28-20 now..horvath is playing and I am loving how he looks, very impressed except the INT for a TD to start the game...our WR are amazing, Marcus Perez is gonna be a corner stone after the next four years.

Wow....michigan losing 21-17 at the half vs. SDSU

Michigan grabs the lead 24-21, but it's still a ballgame.

Illinois blew their lead it's 7-7 against Western Michigan.

Northwestern scoreless against Kansas so far in Evanston. NU is driving inside the KU 30. Neither the Illinois or NU game is on tv so I got ESPN Gamecast for the KU-NU game with radio from 720 AM. I got Yahoo Gamechannel on the Illinois game. :lol:

SDSU just cheap shotted Henne, wow...

QBs deserve that for that stupid delayed knee. The announcers were up in arms over it. Tell Henne to take the f***ing knee and don't be a prick. Either way Michigan sucks this year. You don't beat San Diego St. by 3 at home if you want to wear those jerseys.

Also, Illinois leads WMU 20-13 at half. NU is tied with Kansas 3-3 at half. Iowa State completes the comeback against NIU, the 2 pt conversion makes it 34-34. Somewhere Heads is smiling.

Edited by danman31