2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, ISU lost 19-14. It's a great help to the opposing team when their kicker hits from 54 and 60.

The sixty yard FG had the distance to be good from 65 and possibly 70, but he banked it in halfway up the left upright......

Anybody else do a double and triple check at the Michigan St. Minnesota score? 52-17 for the Spartans, holy f***. That's not supposed to happen. I'm speechless.

Stanton had 400 yards of total offense. The game was never close. State drove their first posession and scored, then went on to build a nice lead. Minnesota never got anything started all day. Barber and Maroney had about 100 yards combines.

State looked like they were the 20th best team in the nation, and Minnesota looked how State looked against Iowa, terrible.

once again, the illini prove that they're good enough to not get blown out, but not good enough to ever win the close ones...

if they would learn you can't arm tackle everyone, they would win every once and awhile. I don't know how many times a michigan player broke the first tackle.

MISSED FG by Purdue with 24 secs left. Wisconsin wins 20-17, gosh dern it!!!!!!

Oh well, hopefully Purdue is down for next week. ;)

i think my new sig jinxed everyone

i'm still looking forward to heading back to Purdue for the game next week... should be a good one

Purdue showed their true colors today. Orton is no Heisman candidate, and never should've been. We play our first game against a ranked team, and we failed miserably. Congrats to Wisconsin, a much better team.