2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need The Cheat to come in here and call this Michigan game. Only chance the Wolverines have. Both the O-line and D-line for Michigan have been awful. Not even giving Hart a chance to run. Awful play calling as well.

OSU has probably the best special teams in the nation, by far.

Good God, being a Northwestern fan this season has been a freaking aerobic sport. I went totally apes*** on the punt return and the missed FG. Wow, that was too f***ing close. But I'll take it. :D :headbang

Damn shame Michigan is losing, I don't want to see Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl. Say Wisconsin loses, does Iowa go to the Rose Bowl?

This pisses me off because OSU is going to think of this as a decent season now. Those f***ers don't deserve s***. They sucked this year and this sucks ass.

Anyway, how many times have we seen the Rose Bowl get altered in this game because the underdog pulled off the upset against their rival?

Iowa State scores 28 unanswered in the 4th quarter to knock off Kansas State on the road 37-23. ISU is now bowl eligible and will win the Big XII North and a date with Oklahoma with a win next week or a Nebraksa win next week. How the f*** it happened, I'm not quite sure. I didn't think ISU had any chance the last two games and I thought they'd get beat by Kansas again this year. Nucking Futs.

Iowa State scores 28 unanswered in the 4th quarter to knock off Kansas State on the road 37-23. ISU is now bowl eligible and will win the Big XII North and a date with Oklahoma with a win next week or a Nebraksa win next week. How the f*** it happened, I'm not quite sure. I didn't think ISU had any chance the last two games and I thought they'd get beat by Kansas again this year. Nucking Futs.

Just beat OK in the Big XII championship please!

I want Auburn in the National Title game!

I was just about to give props to Iowa State the props it deserves. 28 points in 9 minutes or so is nuts. Great job guys.

I don't know if this was posted but Northwestern set a record for most overtime wins in a season in college history with their 4th overtime win today.

I don't know if this was posted but Northwestern set a record for most overtime wins in a season in college history with their 4th overtime win today.

I heard that on the U of M OSU game, but it's wrong. He probably meant 4th overtime game, not win. NU beat OSU, Indiana (2 OT), and Illinois in OT. Lost to TCU in double OT.