Russian Rebels Take Over School

DBAHO

Get the torture chamber ready,  someone's gonna get messed up bad if they get one alive.

bingo, i used to remember the "old" russian answer for terrorist. you screw with our family, if i find out who you are, your family is going to get screwed with.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it at all. Why would you storm this school? Did the Russians learn their lesson with the theater? They are talking about 100+ dead kid possibly, and to me, you have to get them out safely, even if it means waiting longer. I know you don't want to negotiate with terrorists or appease them, but you have got to think about the safety of these children first. This is sooooooo sad.

:pray for all of these families.

I don't get it at all.  Why would you storm this school?  Did the Russians learn their lesson with the theater?  They are talking about 100+ dead kid possibly, and to me, you have to get them out safely, even if it means waiting longer. I know you don't want to negotiate with terrorists or appease them, but you have got to think about the safety of these children first.  This is sooooooo sad.

Read the reports. The Chechen terrorists rigged a bomb hanging in the air of the gymnasium and it simply fell down causing a massive detonation. The resulting detonation collapsed the roof, so the Russians had to assume that the terrorists were executing hostages. The Russians were right to storm the gymnasium after the bomb detonated. Apparently 20 of the 28 or so terrorists were killed by Russian security forces and Spetznaz.

Read the reports. The Chechen terrorists rigged a bomb hanging in the air of the gymnasium and it simply fell down causing a massive detonation. The resulting detonation collapsed the roof, so the Russians had to assume that the terrorists were executing hostages. The Russians were right to storm the gymnasium after the bomb detonated. Apparently 20 of the 28 or so terrorists were killed by Russian security forces and Spetznaz.

And you believe the Russian military at its word?

I don't get it at all.  Why would you storm this school?  Did the Russians learn their lesson with the theater?  They are talking about 100+ dead kid possibly, and to me, you have to get them out safely, even if it means waiting longer. I know you don't want to negotiate with terrorists or appease them, but you have got to think about the safety of these children first.  This is sooooooo sad.

i think they did the right thing, if you storm the building they will eventually learn they dont care about there citizens they will stop attacking the citizens

And you believe the Russian military at its word?

Yes, more than at least a dozen people from what I've seen said two bombs hung in the basketball hoops exploded. After that, Russian forces moved in and battled the terrorists.

Honestly, why can't you come to accept this? There was media everywhere, and it makes no sense whatsoever for the Russian military to bomb the gymnasium, make the roof collapse and kill dozens of children. Use common sense.

Yes, more than at least a dozen people from what I've seen said two bombs hung in the basketball hoops exploded. After that, Russian forces moved in and battled the terrorists.

Honestly, why can't you come to accept this? There was media everywhere, and it makes no sense whatsoever for the Russian military to bomb the gymnasium, make the roof collapse and kill dozens of children. Use common sense.

Common sense would also dictate that when you raid a theater full of terrorists and use a mystery gas to invade it that at least you would tell the doctors what you used so that they could save people's lives, but they didn't think that was too smart either.

Or when you have a nuclear meltdown that you might want to get people out of the way and tell the rest of the world so that they could try to help.

Put two and two together. Its not like the Russian government does the best job of informing the public...

Common sense would also dictate that when you raid a theater full of terrorists and use a mystery gas to invade it that at least you would tell the doctors what you used so that they could save people's lives, but they didn't think that was too smart either. 

Or when you have a nuclear meltdown that you might want to get people out of the way and tell the rest of the world so that they could try to help. 

Put two and two together.  Its not like the Russian government does the best job of informing the public...

Apparently the hostages inside were offred no food or no water either, so if the Russian Military didn't storm the building soon enough, all of the hostages could hav starved or died of thirst. Gotta take that into consideration as well.

Apparently the hostages inside were offred no food or no water either, so if the Russian Military didn't storm the building soon enough, all of the hostages could hav starved or died of thirst. Gotta take that into consideration as well.

Survival Priorities

Environment (3 minutes w/o oxygen; 30 minutes in severe cold)

Water (3 days w/o water)

Food (3 weeks w/o food)

Food would not have been a problem for quite a while. Water would have gotten them first.

Here is a pic I found particularly moving because it was in Russia

Edited by Texsox

Shut the f*** up already; I'm fairly sure everyone here is sick of your bigoted, racist talk all the time.

(I hope the mods have noticed this douchebag's comments...another UNPROVOKED ATTACK on me!)

What is racist and/or bigoted abouth what I said?

Aren't radical Islamists (I make a distiction between radical Islam and Islam!) behing 99.999% of the world's terrorism?

(I hope the mods have noticed this douchebag's comments...another UNPROVOKED ATTACK on me!)

What is racist and/or bigoted abouth what I said?

Aren't radical Islamists (I make a distiction between radical Islam and Islam!) behing 99.999% of the world's terrorism?

I'm going to do something i always wanted to do and quote myself earlier in this thread:

Muslims represent over 1/5th of the worlds population, so yes they will account for at least 1/5th of the terrorist acts. I think if you did some research you would find that terrorist acts come from every religion.

An example would be liberation theology in south america. It is not supported by the catholic church, yet their members commit terrorist acts for religious gain.

I4E you only care about radical islamist terrorism. Terrorism goes on in all areas of the world and to say that it's 99% of it is committed by radical muslims is being ignorant of the FACTS.

I'm going to do something i always wanted to do and quote myself earlier in this thread:

I4E you only care about radical islamist terrorism. Terrorism goes on in all areas of the world and to say that it's 99% of it is committed by radical muslims is being ignorant of the FACTS.

Then it's obvious that "Radical Islam" committs a grossly disproportionate amount of the world's terrorism.

See 9/11, Israel, Sudan, Chechnia, Philippines, etc.,

Prove me wrong, if you think you can!

i4e, did make a distinction by saying "radical". now this he is not guilty of what was said to him on this note. however, if he continues to wait in the weeds so to speak and used those times to make a point, i can see how people will get tired.

i am not advocating i4e, but i will and have made my comments to him on this thread and other threads.

with the new policy in use, i am sure he has change his approach in this. let give him a new slate.

i4e, did make a distinction by saying "radical". now this he is not guilty of what was said to him on this note. however, if he continues to wait in the weeds so to speak and used those times to make a point, i can see how people will get tired.

i am not advocating i4e, but i will and have made my comments to him on this thread and other threads.

with the new policy in use, i am sure he has change his approach in this. let give him a new slate.

Thanks, LDF!

Does the individual who told me to f**k off, and called me a racist and a bigot get a second chance too?

Just wondering.

Let's try and get this back to a friendly debate.

douchbag and shut the f*** up and bigoted, racists comments are something we are trying to eliminate.

I will keep the thread open and would prefer if the posters involved did some self editing.

Somewhere there is a distinction of attacking the words and not the poster. Find it please.

Thanks, LDF!

Does the individual who told me to f**k off, and called me a racist and a bigot get a second chance too?

Just wondering.

what have i said about that stuff, you don't have to win every discussion or to be looked at in a positive light.

you should have left it at that.

peace.