Looking for an artist

Controlled Chaos

I need someone to draw the design for the back of our bowling shirts.

We're looking for something like a car smashing through pins. Maybe have like 4 or 5 lanes with regualr pins set up and the middle lane with a car smashed into the pins with the pins flying all different directions....Can anyone do something like that in photoshop or something. I wouldn't worry about color cause we'll prolly get it silk screened in just black. I have no idea if this is even possible for anyone here, but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!!

I need someone to draw the design for the back of our bowling shirts.

We're looking for something like a car smashing through pins.  Maybe have like 4 or 5 lanes with regualr pins set up and the middle lane with a car smashed into the pins with the pins flying all different directions....Can anyone do something like that in photoshop or something.  I wouldn't worry about color cause we'll prolly get it silk screened in just black.  I have no idea if this is even possible for anyone here, but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!!

I have silk screened T-shirts done all the time. Find whatever local shop you will be using and ask them if they have design help. Most have standard artwork available and can put something together. Be prepared for a screen charge since you will only be having a few items done.

BTW embroidery is cheaper for small designs.