RNC notes

sox4lifeinPA

things are going quite well so far, no major mishaps, but I just thought it would be a good idear to point out a few things.

first of all, a tip of the hat to the protestor who nearly kicked the head in of the NYC cop who was simply doing his job by protecting the people of New York and the protestors themselves. Way to GO buddy! There's nothing like swaying a crowd by assualting a member of the police force...........I'm sure everyone is clinging to your every anarchist, assinine word.

Secondly, to the young, marginally 5 foot female who snuck the anti bush banner into the RNC and screamed at Dick Cheney, I salute you. Clearly with all of the assualts on the DNC and the fact that people outside of the RNC were probably drowning your short-assed voice out, I commend you for breaking into the republicans convention, distracting a number of individuals from watching a wonderful speach by a Republican Governor with a 65% approval rating in a largely democratic state, and lastly yelling at Dick Cheney like that, with his heart? you could have killed him. Also, he could buy and sell your ass times 100, so please, the next time you'd like to discuss your personal issues with the Vice President, just know that you're going to end up in an undisclosed location with zero chance of escape for many months. Just ask the guys in guantanemo.

Thanks for listening.

Also, he could buy and sell your ass times 100, so please, the next time you'd like to discuss your personal issues with the Vice President, just know that you're going to end up in an undisclosed location with zero chance of escape for many months. Just ask the guys in guantanemo.

Thanks for listening.

I think if you'd submit this passage and your image to the leaders of Al-Qaida, they'd have no problem signing up a few thousand new recruits by, say, lunch time.

Nice job.

things are going quite well so far, no major mishaps, but I just thought it would be a good idear to point out a few things.

first of all, a tip of the hat to the protestor who nearly kicked the head in of the NYC cop who was simply doing his job by protecting the people of New York and the protestors themselves. Way to GO buddy! There's nothing like swaying a crowd by assualting a member of the police force...........I'm sure everyone is clinging to your every anarchist, assinine word.

These people claim that they are against violence and hate war. But it's ok to beat up a cop I guess. Hypocrites.

Those who protest and make noise do more harm than good to their misguided causes by participating in hooliganism like that.

These people claim that they are against violence and hate war.  But it's ok to beat up a cop I guess.  Hypocrites.

Those who protest and make noise do more harm than good to their misguided causes by participating in hooliganism like that.

There are bad apples in every bunch. To dismiss the entire movement based on the actions of a few people is insane. One could do the same with the VA guy in the convention passing out Purple Heart bandaids.

The fact that there are 250,000-400,000+ people and 1 cop gets assaulted says something. It's a pretty damn safe event for the most part.

As for hypocrites, I believe there was a candidate in 2000 that said that he would not use the military to go on adventures and did not believe that the military should be used for nationbuilding. Can you name him? Hint: He's now the President of the US.

250,000-400,000+ people

nice bloated numbers there.

I attend the million Chrstian man Promise Keepers event in DC years back, and the 1.3 million really there was more like 700k, according to newspapers...

the 100k or so in NYC are upwards of 500k, righttttttttttttttttttttttttt

pieces of crap...all of you.

The crowd solidly clogged the street, storefront-to-storefront, for almost three miles. -- Little tidbit from a friend of my in NY (actually goes to school there and lives there, not part of the protest).

I think they have a little bit better vantage than the media you're getting PA. So when they say 250,000-400,000 I'm inclined to agree.

nice bloated numbers there.

I attend the million Chrstian man Promise Keepers event in DC years back, and the 1.3 million really there was more like 700k, according to newspapers...

the 100k or so in NYC are upwards of 500k, righttttttttttttttttttttttttt

pieces of crap...all of you.

PA's real idenity has been revealed...

All hail Alan Keyes! :notworthy

:P

Uh oh....somebody didn't read the new policy.... ;)

Not to worry. Since he works at Blockbuster, and thus someone whose ass I could "buy and sell 100 times," I have no reason to take his words any more seriously than those of the sandwich board-wearing idiot who stands on LaGrange Avenue blathering on about gospel while avoiding spitballs hurled from semi-tractor trailer windows.

The crowd solidly clogged the street, storefront-to-storefront, for almost three miles. -- Little tidbit from a friend of my in NY (actually goes to school there and lives there, not part of the protest).

I think they have a little bit better vantage than the media you're getting PA.  So when they say 250,000-400,000 I'm inclined to agree.

is he the guy who kicked in the cops face? or one of the 1500 to get arrested?

because I love this quote "it takes two to tango, so the cop is just as responsible"...

yeah, the cop in riot gear, who got his head stomped on, started the fight and lost against some underdeveloped, suburban white student...

tell me another one pinko... :rolly

because I love this quote "it takes two to tango, so the cop is just as responsible"...

yeah, the cop in riot gear, who got his head stomped on, started the fight and lost against some underdeveloped, suburban white student...

tell me another one pinko...  :rolly

Relax a little...

Not to worry.  Since he works at Blockbuster, and thus someone whose ass I could "buy and sell 100 times,"  I have no reason to take his words any more seriously than those of the sandwich board-wearing idiot who stands on LaGrange Avenue blathering on about gospel while avoiding spitballs hurled from semi-tractor trailer windows.

that's f***ing presumptious that you know anything about me or my life. It's f***ing intolerant that you assume I'm a poor kid because I work at a business like blockbuster.

Piss off wong, you haven't said anything that benefits this conversation

tell me another one pinko...  :rolly

Nice straw man argumentation! Putting a quote I didn't write in there and then using the non-existant quote in an attempt to debate the point.

1500 people out of 250,000+ is a pretty good number. The Black Bloc is probably the ones responsible (I'm just hazarding a guess here on that) and they are widely dispised in the activist community. (Quick history lesson: the Black Bloc were the small group of asshats in '99 that vandalized the Starbucks etc. in Seattle. In Genoa, Italy -- both Black Bloc and cops showed up at the G8 protests. Funny thing is, there is video of cops getting out of marked squad cars dressed as Black Bloc members going out to start vandalizing and thus allowing the Italian police to start cracking heads) They're a bunch of assholes.

you got pwned

I second this proposal

wonderful assessment crimson...

glad that your insight is as deep as your mother's _______

hahhahaaha, jkkkkkkkkkk....you know, like the sean connery thing...saturday night live.... ha ahaha....

Nice straw man argumentation!  Putting a quote I didn't write in there and then using the non-existant quote in an attempt to debate the point.

1500 people out of 250,000+ is a pretty good number.  The Black Bloc is probably the ones responsible (I'm just hazarding a guess here on that) and they are widely dispised in the activist community. (Quick history lesson: the Black Bloc were the small group of asshats in '99 that vandalized the Starbucks etc. in Seattle.  In Genoa, Italy -- both Black Bloc and cops showed up at the G8 protests.  Funny thing is, there is video of cops getting out of marked squad cars dressed as Black Bloc members going out to start vandalizing and thus allowing the Italian police to start cracking heads) They're a bunch of assholes.

actually, it was a quote from one of the demonstrators who was arrested near the cop-kicking incident. He basically said that the cop started with them, and they responded with the obvious choice of kicking him in the head a bunch of times