Roger Bossard honor

southsider2k5

The Boston Red Sox have asked Roger Bossard to design their new playing surface for Fenway Park next year.  It will be the 7th field he has been responsible for.  The others are our Chicago White Sox, Seattle, St Louis, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Arizona

Congrats to Roger Bossard :cheers  :cheers  :cheers :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

I read that the other night; that's pretty cool. Does he have any younger family members on the staff that will continue the Bossard groundskeeping tradition for when he steps down?

That's actually not new.....  He was scheduled to do it this past December, but something made Boston put it off for a year. 

Bossard spends the offseason building fields all over.  He is considered one of, if not the best in that regard.

I have heard him praise on Sox broadcasts before, but according to Hawk everyone is the best or could be, so I take that with a grain of salt.

The other thing I did hear during the broadcast is that Bossard also is the one designing the miracle fields that are being donated by the White Sox. Major props to Bossard for that. :snr

The Boston Red Sox have asked Roger Bossard to design their new playing surface for Fenway Park next year.  It will be the 7th field he has been responsible for.  The others are our Chicago White Sox, Seattle, St Louis, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Arizona

Congrats to Roger Bossard :cheers  :cheers  :cheers :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

Congrats to the Red Sox. They're lucky to have Bossard design their field. Though, I think the Sox (White) should demand Damon as compensation.