First Day of School

The Beast

My math teacher blows though, she sucks at teaching, she gives us 50 problems for homework EVERY SINGLE NIGHT then she doesnt give you points for it, she only takes points away if you didnt do it, its bulls*** then she gives you an answer sheet with all the answers with out the work for us to check, then she collects it like 10 seconds later, no time to figure out what we did wrong. Then we had a quiz already and all she did was put an X over the answers we got wrong then we looked at em for a minute then she made us turn em back in, so i have no idea what the answers i got wrong were and dont know what i did wrong so i cant correct myself. That class will suck this year :crying

(Observe new soxtalk rules)

You dumbass kid, why don't you freakin' learn something!

Seriously, that does suck - one of those teachers that if you don't get it the first time you are so lost the whole rest of the year...

You should just start asking questions every 5 seconds to make her prove herself. Teachers like that piss me off and the best way to get even is the whole class to sit there and ask questions (yo, teach, I don't understand... over and over and over again). Most of the time the teacher can't even explain it. That's when you know you're really in trouble.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding.  :o

Maybe cuz I blew last year off and never did homework once and am actually trying this year. But so far I get about 2 hours of homework a day.

It's been 3 days :lol:

My 1st math assignment was adding and subtracting whole numbers :lol:

my drafting teacher is awesome. he laughs at students when they are stupid like when they get graphote all over them and stuff and he told us a story of when someone threw an eraser and it hit him in the head and no one would fess up so usually he has a christmas party but that class had to take notes haha stupid kids yeah and he makes fun of kids in our class all the time.

I've been in school for 3 1/2 weeks now, and everything is in full gear. I've got 4 tests of Friday that are all gonna suck. They are U.S. History, Art History, Alg. II, and Chemistry. Art History is my least favorite class I've ever taken. I took it b/c all I've ever heard is that it's like the easiest class at our school and stuff, but this year our teacher is being serious and gives up quizzes and tests that are impossible, and I think she's trying to make people do bad. I'm pretty sure I have the 2nd or 3rd best grade (out of 32 people) in our class, and I have a freakin 87. Anyway, this year is sure to be the hardest for me. I do a bunch of HW every night. Sometimes, when I'm lucky, I have about 2 - 2 1/2 hours per night, and I've already had one night where I had 5 hours of HW. Class that I am taking this year are:

Honors English

U.S. History

Church History (I got to a private school)

Honors Spanish III

Algebra II/ Trig.

Art History

Chemistry

Economics

I've been in school for 3 1/2 weeks now, and everything is in full gear.  I've got 4 tests of Friday that are all gonna suck.  They are U.S. History, Art History, Alg. II, and Chemistry.  Art History is my least favorite class I've ever taken.  I took it b/c all I've ever heard is that it's like the easiest class at our school and stuff, but this year our teacher is being serious and gives up quizzes and tests that are impossible, and I think she's trying to make people do bad.  I'm pretty sure I have the 2nd or 3rd best grade (out of 32 people) in our class, and I have a freakin 87.  Anyway, this year is sure to be the hardest for me.  I do a bunch of HW every night.  Sometimes, when I'm lucky, I have about 2 - 2 1/2 hours per night, and I've already had one night where I had 5 hours of HW.  Class that I am taking this year are:

Honors English

U.S. History

Church History (I got to a private school)

Honors Spanish III

Algebra II/ Trig.

Art History

Chemistry

Economics

My schedule:

Earth Science

Auto CAD

Algebra

Civics

Spanish

Lunch (1:00 :crying )