First Day of School

The Beast

Well, today was Ace's first day of school. I must say it wasn't bad at all. I had alot of people I knew in my classes so I was glad. :) My schedule is screwed up though (I got to change like 3 of my classes) but in all a good day. I also saw some interesting girls too.. :wub: and the girls I knew eigher huged or kissed me. :) All in all, good day. :)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, today was Ace's first day of school. I must say it wasn't bad at all. I had alot of people I knew in my classes so I was glad. :) My schedule is screwed up though (I got to change like 3 of my classes) but in all a good day. I also saw some interesting girls too.. :wub: and the girls I knew eigher huged or kissed me. :) All in all, good day. :)

:fyou

None of my girl friends kiss me, but I love it when I get hugs, especially the ones that aren't those weak ass hugs(where you just kinda put arms around each other, but don't get close), but where the chick is practically all over you/right up against you. :headbang