Does anyone think it's odd that...

kapkomet

Why? he was inteligent and a remarkable accomplishment of the american dream. All I saw at the DNC were white guys and sharpton.

He's the perfect example of the Horatio Alger myth. Unfortunately, not everybody can be the exception.

As for reasons I'd be not liking him...having his childhood values instilled to him by a Nazi (his daddy was a member of the Nazi party), the fact that his policies etc. are not very clear since he is a movie star dabbling in politics (Note: I have nothing wrong with movie stars dabbling in politics as long as they know their s***) etc.

As SS2K4 said, there are plenty of embarassments to go around. :finger Republicrats

There was no general debate in 1968. (looked it up)

CHEATER!

:lolhitting

I thought that was pretty interesting - I was thinking that didn't sound right and I just picked that up from another message board.

No debate took place in '68 between Nixon and Humphrey.

I'm not sure when people started thinking that Michael Moore had anything to do with the Democratic party. He isn't a spokesman, or a politician.. he's just a film director. No more, no less.

As for Arnold... he's as embarassing as Al Sharpton is to the Democratic party. Except the Dems didn't give Sharpton a primetime speaking spot.

Arnold is a self-admitted steriod user & women abuser.

As much as I don't like the party, the Republicans could have found a far better choice for speaker than Arnold.