The Official Help Me With Homework Thread

MinnesotaSoxFan

Quick, what happens in chapter 16 of the Scarlet Letter, the worlds most boring book?

Wait, I think I know this one... Hawthorned describes the A on Hesters chest for a few pages, talks about how Pearl is a devil child for a few more, talk about how ashamed Dimmesdale is for a few more, and then a bit of new dialogue. End of chapter.

Quick, what happens in chapter 16 of the Scarlet Letter, the worlds most boring book?

Wait, I think I know this one... Hawthorned describes the A on Hesters chest for a few pages, talks about how Pearl is a devil child for a few more, talk about how ashamed Dimmesdale is for a few more, and then a bit of new dialogue. End of chapter.

:sleep

Isn't that the whole damn book. That book sucked some serious ass.

I love trig cause it makes sense....sin, cos, tan, ctn, sec, csc.......

Law of sines and law of cosines always come in handy...

They only become a b**** when you start graphing them to some extent.

But don't they just look super cool on your graphics calculator. :lol:

Save all math questions for Heather, she ain't a Calculus teacher for nothing. :)

Heh...I'm just taking it.

Those f***in' limits won't know what hit them....BAM....the zero division's GONE!

Yeah, you're solvable now.........b****.

Alex has only been back at school for 2 weeks and he's already talking to his Trig Equations. ;) :lol:

Alex has only been back at school for 2 weeks and he's already talking to his Trig Equations.  ;)  :lol:

Ya, more reasons for you to dump him from your fan club :lol:

Its obvious that he's growing more and more mad as the days go on. However, it seems like your in one of your Ivan and Heads moods or whatever that awesome thread was called.

So Alex, get to work on some new Ivan and Heads stories :headbang

Ya, more reasons for you to dump him from your fan club  :lol:

Its obvious that he's growing more and more mad as the days go on.  However, it seems like your in one of your Ivan and Heads moods or whatever that awesome thread was called. 

So Alex, get to work on some new Ivan and Heads stories  :headbang

You'll hav to try and push him over the edge there Jason somehow. ;) :lol: