Chase for the Cup 2005

I cant wait to get it but it still sounds like its not as realistic as id like it to be. Then again all you have to do is turn off stability control and youll really know what its like to try and drive a Nascar. Some things ive heard so far is that there is no in car view which sucks, Jeremy Mayfield isnt in the game, and Pocono is the only track left out. As long as they get the wrecks more realistic where its like you touch someone and they wreck rather then where you smash into them and they wiggle a little ill be happy. Also I cant wait to try the "management" type mode where you can put drivers in your car and move them up the ranks. Sorta like a simming a dynasty mode on Madden i guess. Actually i guess its more like MVP because you have to promote guys from the lower leagues up to the higher ones.

Thats the point though. Early on you have to earn the money and upgrade your team and sponsorship. I play on Legend and just try to hang in the top 30 then i take 2 tires on my pit stops and make up a ton of track position. Then you just gotta hold on to the car and hold off the people behind you and get solid finishes.

This sounds good. I wonder if I can convince Brainage to go against me again. The last time we played a NASCAR game, I beat him so bad he gave up half way through and started driving the wrong way around the track. If nothing else, I got a good laugh out of it.