Awards from Soxtalk

Butter Parque

I propose we give out some Soxtalk awards to the White Sox players. We should vote on every category like sox mvp, best pitcher, most valuable bench player. Things like that. If they have already been invented, please be compassionate, I started viewing these boards religiously only right after last season.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose we give out some Soxtalk awards to the White Sox players. We should vote on every category like sox mvp, best pitcher, most valuable bench player. Things like that. If they have already been invented, please be compassionate, I started viewing these boards religiously only right after last season.

Great idea...you should make a few threads that give a poll on who the seperate award winners could be.

All the rumors that will be flying around. The off-season is just a fun to me as the regular season.

:huh:

Rumors come few and far between for a while after the world series.

But it will still be boring on this message board.

But off the board won't be boring at all. That is what football and basketball are for>>>both college and pro. :D

But off the board won't be boring at all.  That is what football and basketball are for>>>both college and pro. :D

For about a month there is no rumors. December is when the talks start because of the winter meetings.

But off the board won't be boring at all.  That is what football and basketball are for>>>both college and pro. :D

Last offseason wasnt boring here, i pretty muched joined 2 weeks before the season ended so the majority of my time here has been offseason.

All right, the awards will be held the day after the season ends for the White Sox. Voters will have 3 days to cast their votes. At the end of the 3 days, we'll see who has won the awards from the polls. If someone can please get an administarator to put up a thread for ideas on categories and nominations, that would be great. I'll pick out about 8 to 10 categories and have 5 nominees for each. I think it would be pretty fun to do and we could call it "The First Annual Soxtalk Awards".

PLEASE RESPOND

Don't call it the Soxtalk awards, that's reserved for our late December award ceremony for the posters.

Call it White Sox Awards or something like that.

-Grinder of the Year

-Reliever of the Year

-Bench player of the year

-Outfielder of the year

-Infielder of the year

-Starting pitcher of the year

-Coach of the year

-Trade of the year

-Rookie of the year

We should also have people nominate who they want for each category. Those are just some idea categorys.