Creepy

GASHWOUND

Thought I share this cause i thought it was a bit creepy..

It was about 3:30 in the morning last night..I just woke up after having some kind of bad dream..don't remember what it was about though..but was on my to the bathroom when i heard my stereo was on in the living room..I had no idea why the stereo was on cause i was in the living room doing paper work until 12:30 am or so and never had the radio on..and it doesn't have an alarm or anything on it..

Anyway, walking to the living room you could clearly hear the song and it was pretty loud and the song that was on the radio was 'Sleepwalk'

Now when you're half-awake and it's pitch black and off to the distance you hear that song playing..You'd be a bit creeped out...wouldn't you?? :huh

I don't know..

Anyone else experience something like this during latenights..that you couldn't explain..

I prob would have brushed it off it the song that was playing would've been like a N'Sync song or something... :lolhitting but I found it odd that it was that song that was on..kind of ironic..don't you think

Well two nights ago I was having some kind of odd nightmare (I very very rarely ever have anything like this). I can't really remember the details of the nightmare, but I remember waking up and right in front of me my chair and a shirt and pants on top of it created a shadow that looked exactly like a clown.

Scared the piss out of me for a second or two. Then I calmed back down. I hate weird looking shadows.

Only really scary thing Ive ever had happen when I was sleeping was back when I was 12, I was sleeping. My room was downstairs and right next to the door. It was more like a den.

Anyway, I'm fast asleep when I hear a thud on my window. IT wakes me up and I'm like what the hell. Then I'm closing my eyes again and another thud, this one louder. So I quickly turn on the light and look outside...then another thud. At this point I turn on the light and finally get the guts to open the front door. Little did I know the paper boy had horrible f***ing aim and kept hitting my window with the paper.

Thought I share this cause i thought it was a bit creepy..

It was about 3:30 in the morning last night..I just woke up after having some kind of bad dream..don't remember what it was about though..but was on my to the bathroom when i heard my stereo was on in the living room..I had no idea why the stereo was on cause i was in the living room doing paper work until 12:30 am or so and never had the radio on..and it doesn't have an alarm or anything on it..

Anyway, walking to the living room you could clearly hear the song and it was pretty loud and the song that was on the radio was 'Sleepwalk'

Now when you're half-awake and it's pitch black and off to the distance you hear that song playing..You'd be a bit creeped out...wouldn't you?? :huh

I don't know..

Anyone else experience something like this during latenights..that you couldn't explain..

I prob would have brushed it off it the song that was playing would've been like a N'Sync song or something... :lolhitting but I found it odd that it was that song that was on..kind of ironic..don't you think

Hearin N'Sync at 3:30 a.m in the morning probably would hav been scary enough for me. :lol:

Well two nights ago I was having some kind of odd nightmare (I very very rarely ever have anything like this).  I can't really remember the details of the nightmare, but I remember waking up and right in front of me my chair and a shirt and pants on top of it created a shadow that looked exactly like a clown.

Scared the piss out of me for a second or two.  Then I calmed back down.  I hate weird looking shadows.

Only really scary thing Ive ever had happen when I was sleeping was back when I was 12, I was sleeping.  My room was downstairs and right next to the door.  It was more like a den. 

Anyway, I'm fast asleep when I hear a thud on my window.  IT wakes me up and I'm like what the hell.  Then I'm closing my eyes again and another thud, this one louder.  So I quickly turn on the light and look outside...then another thud.  At this point I turn on the light and finally get the guts to open the front door.  Little did I know the paper boy had horrible f***ing aim and kept hitting my window with the paper.

I hate any kind of stuffed animals..won't sleep in a room with one in it...

and can't sleep with out some sorta of background ambient sound or something..usually have the fan or air conditioner on..

I hate any kind of stuffed animals..won't sleep in a room with one in it...

and can't sleep with out some sorta of background ambient sound or something..usually have the fan or air conditioner on..

I also have to have a noise...like a fan or AC. Even in the winter i still turn my fan on, because the heater kicks off and on. I sleep best when it's raining.

i sleep with stuffed animals so they can protect me...not hurt me. :lolhitting :bang :P

I also have to have a noise...like a fan or AC.  Even in the winter i still turn my fan on, because the heater kicks off and on.  I sleep best when it's raining. 

i sleep with stuffed animals so they can protect me...not hurt me. :lolhitting  :bang  :P

Rain is definately nice. Usually I even open up my window when it rains, makes it really nice and relaxing.

I sleep with my radio on though. Usually have sports talk on, that or Art Bell.

I also have to have a noise...like a fan or AC.  Even in the winter i still turn my fan on, because the heater kicks off and on.  I sleep best when it's raining. 

i sleep with stuffed animals so they can protect me...not hurt me. :lolhitting  :bang  :P

I thought I was the only one who always had the fan on in the winter.. :lol:

It could be like 0 degrees outside, but I still have my fan on..usually pointing away from me though, but still on...Hey, i got plenty of blankets.. :D

Rain is definately nice. Usually I even open up my window when it rains, makes it really nice and relaxing.

I sleep with my radio on though.  Usually have sports talk on, that or Art Bell.

Yeah, I even downloaded this free program on the computer called Atmosphere lite 5.0 which "Bring the sounds of nature to your desktop"

It's pretty good..

my last year of college, I am asleep, my room is on the 3rd floor and my bed is next to 2 wallls, I awake to hear this scratching inside the wall, I'm like what hte f*** is that a mouse, nah can't be it's too loud and sounds too big, next morning I ask my roomates if they heard it too, they said yes, we come to find out we have a racoon living inside the wall of our house, it can get in from climbing a tree and entering the house where a hole is in the roof under a overhang....so creepy.

anyone ever have a dream about driving down a winding road at night and have to come to a screaching halt because theres a line of people dressed all in black walking single file all the way from one side of the road to the other?

Can't say I've had that 1 bf PA :lol:, but then again I hardly ever dream which is weird. ;)