Presidential Plans

Texsox

Have you visited either candidates website and/or contacted either candidate for information on their plans?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Have you visited either candidates website and/or contacted either candidate for information on their plans?

• Yes
    • No
    • Plan To

I've been on both sites and sent for more info. I was very disappointed that Dubya's autobot didn't even kick out a thank you for contacting us. Maybe it's the 20+% point lead in Texas that has him ignoring me or I'm on his "S-list" for my most recent letter. I saved one of his campaign speeches regarding things he wanted to do for the border region. Mailed it back to him a year ago with many ??? Mostly regarding Mexico's water debt to the US that has increased to over a trillion acre feet of water.

On the other hand my mailbox overflows with IMHO spam from the Kerry campaign. The guy makes a speech and :30 later it's emailed to me. And of course the subtle and no so subtle appeals for money and to be a volunteer.

I've also seen where both campaign have started a "volunteer in a swing state and we'll make all the arrangements" plan. The DNC and RNC want to move volunteers from solid wins and losses to swing states and will make all the arrangements for you. If I was single and with no responsibilities and I was solidily supporting one of these guys, I'd take a couple weeks and learn something.

I've been on both sites and sent for more info. I was very disappointed that Dubya's autobot didn't even kick out a thank you for contacting us. Maybe it's the 20+% point lead in Texas that has him ignoring me or I'm on his "S-list" for my most recent letter. I saved one of his campaign speeches regarding things he wanted to do for the border region. Mailed it back to him a year ago with many ??? Mostly regarding Mexico's water debt to the US that has increased to over a trillion acre feet of water.

On the other hand my mailbox overflows with IMHO spam from the Kerry campaign. The guy makes a speech and :30 later it's emailed to me. And of course the subtle and no so subtle appeals for money and to be a volunteer.

I've also seen where both campaign have started a "volunteer in a swing state and we'll make all the arrangements" plan. The DNC and RNC want to move volunteers from solid wins and losses to swing states and will make all the arrangements for you. If I was single and with no responsibilities and I was solidily supporting one of these guys, I'd take a couple weeks and learn something.

That's actually pretty cool - but then again, tax dollars at work, eh?