Pop Up Ads

Texsox

Phoenix on line and one spamming ad-aware or spy-bot or something are always popping up and my google bar isn't killing them. What's annoying your screen?

I have yet to have anything pop up on me for a while.

How many ads blocked you got...i got 1567...and have had my google bar for about a month and a half.

I never ever get popups - Thank you Mozilla Firefox, the best web browser with a built in popup killer.

The only particularly annoying things on my computer are when I startup, there's a search bar in the task bar. None of my programs can seem to get rid of it. But all I need to do on startup is right click and disable it.

I never ever get popups - Thank you Mozilla Firefox, the best web browser with a built in popup killer.

The only particularly annoying things on my computer are when I startup, there's a search bar in the task bar. None of my programs can seem to get rid of it. But all I need to do on startup is right click and disable it.

Does it appear in you ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS folder? Sometimes I have the same problem with things appearing in the task bar that aren't in the add/ remove folder to where i can just uninstall it. there is no way of getting rid of them without reformatting.

Phoenix on line and one spamming ad-aware or spy-bot or something are always popping up and my google bar isn't killing them. What's annoying your screen?

Yeah, I think someone else posted up a little ago. If you are getting popups through your blocker you most likely have some spyware you need to deal with.