What kind of food are you currently addicted to?

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double Stuf Oreos. They were on sale last week so I bought a bag. I am happy that I can control it to no more than 4 cookies a day (which just means if I am going to have some cookies that day, it's a limit of 4 for that day, not that I eat 4 cookies every day).

It's not easy, but I keep in mind the dream I had of not being able to fit in my wedding dress the day of the wedding and control comes back. lol

In terms of drinks it's Sunkist, but I ran out of it and never got around to buying it for a while so I went off cold turkey. But I just got a 24 pack, currently 2 down, 22 to go. :lol:

Starburst Jellybeans are too good, they are dangerous. If I ever was to let myself go, it would be eating those. God, I can barely stop myself. :puke

Also, Chipotle (mexican fast food, newer chain owned by McDonald's) has me hooked on their tacos. MMMMMM

Pasta (No Sauce)

Plain pasta?

Marinara sauce is very healthy, and very low-fat. Tomato sauces actually have more lycopene than raw tomatoes.

Not to mention, you should never, ever trust people who eat pasta without sauce.

My kick? Baked beans. Although I'm not sure my co-workers appreciate my eating them for lunch.

man you guys need to learn how to eat healthy  :headshake

all that talk of double stuffed oreos and greasy food makes me shudder...

Give me Egg Whites, Chicken breast, Pasta (No Sauce) and a protein shake and im set..

Hmmm....was the topic "what do you eat for every meal every day"?

And I used to be addicted to egg whites....but I got the help I so depserately needed... :lol: