What kind of food are you currently addicted to?

Wise Master Buehrle

In terms of drinks it's Sunkist, but I ran out of it and never got around to buying it for a while so I went off cold turkey. But I just got a 24 pack, currently 2 down, 22 to go. :lol:

Starburst Jellybeans are too good, they are dangerous. If I ever was to let myself go, it would be eating those. God, I can barely stop myself. :puke

Also, Chipotle (mexican fast food, newer chain owned by McDonald's) has me hooked on their tacos. MMMMMM

Their tacos...it all about their burritos. By the way, for a little hint, show em your student id and you get a free drink.

Their food is awesome. I've been eating a lot of yogurt lately.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy s***. :o That cannot be good for you. I don't drink any dark pops and the only pop I drink fairly regularly is Sierra Mist.

Right now I'm addicted to Jimmie Dean's breakfast sandwhiches. Sausage, egg, and cheese on a croisant. It is the best thing out there.

Doesn't Sierra Mist go flast fast though?

I'm with you. Brown pops are nasty and I can't even drink caffeine anymore because I hadn't had it for so long that I can taste it and it's pretty gross. Kinda like when you first drink coffee.

Ya, Defenitly not good. I used to drink a s***LOAD of Mountain Dew, but on vacation I talked to my cousin Bob. He is a Police/Swat Officer, and told me about what his medic has told him, like whats good and bad for your body, ect... Not good what drinking lots of pop can do to you. I usually have a can a day, and now its usaully like a Capri-Sun or something for lunch opposed to a Mountain Dew. ;)

My two friends.. they are brothers.. they drink WAYYYY too much pop. It's insane. It's not gonna end up being good for them, but meh.

I usually have a bunch of bottles of water (from fountains) and 1 can of lemon lime soda a day. ANd some lemonade if I'm at work.

Does this mean the quote "I almost always have a Mountain in my hand" is invalid now, Tony? :P :headbang

Ya, Defenitly not good. I used to drink a s***LOAD of Mountain Dew, but on vacation I talked to my cousin Bob. He is a Police/Swat Officer, and told me about what his medic has told him, like whats good and bad for your body, ect... Not good what drinking lots of pop can do to you. I usually have a can a day, and now its usaully like a Capri-Sun or something for lunch opposed to a Mountain Dew. ;)

I usually hav a can of soft drink with dinner every night but that's about it. Everytime I go to work I take a bottle of water, and scull that down, and refill it a couple of times.

• 8 months later...
QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 09:51 PM)
Edy's whole fruit Fruit Bars, coconut flavors. They're like crack to me.

weird thread to bring up, but oh well.

and yes, those are incredibly good.

for me, cheez-its. Had a ridiculous amount the past week.