Brag about your site/blog

southsider2k5

I have noticed that tons of people either have their own web sites and/or blogs. This thread is the chance to show it off. Tell us all about it. :) This isn't my own site, but it is run by Kapkomet, and the guy at the center of it is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... off of the ice that is

http://www.darcyhordichuk.com/

Edited by southsider2k4

Holy crap that site is sweet! I've played the Panther sound a bunch of times. My favorite hockey team is the Panthers, but that's not saying much.

The best part is viewing the video highlights of his best fights... :)

And like I said, Darcy is an awesome guy. Basically an Aaron Rowand who busts his ass, and sticks up for his teammates. Plus he does tons of charity work. (he has a clause in his NHL contract for the Panthers to give so much money to it) I actually got to go out to dinner with him a few years back when he was in the minors and he was just cool as hell.

My Webpage

Yeah, it's pretty girlie, seeing as how I am girl. Plus it's mainly just about my adventures in DC, and since I took down all the stuff from my first year in DC, it doesn't look like I've done anything. Except I did leave my West Wing stuff up there. So West Wing fans, you can go see all the pictures I took when I met the cast. :D

My Journal

My journal would probably bore you all to tears but I'm posting it anyway, so deal! :P